Grow Room 26" PC grow Auto Cheese Auto Pineapple Express

Yeah a mod can move this to microw section when they see it.. must say nice set up man and ill be watching to see how it goes. :smokebuds:

Thread moved to micro growing as requested :thumbs::group:

Thank you red eyed c.

I am planning on feeding tomorrow. I'm going to give the plants a 1/2 strength feeding from whats recommended by general hydroponics. What kind of a mixture do you think I should go with? I'm thinking a "transitional" week blend for cheese and a week 1 flower blend for the pineapple express. Is it worth making 2 different blends for the plants since they are pretty far apart in growth phases?

micro grow! welcome to afn dankness - love your set up. :dance:

plants are looking great and healthy. -- how old are they at the moment?

Thank you red eyed c.

I am planning on feeding tomorrow. I'm going to give the plants a 1/2 strength feeding from whats recommended by general hydroponics. What kind of a mixture do you think I should go with? I'm thinking a "transitional" week blend for cheese and a week 1 flower blend for the pineapple express. Is it worth making 2 different blends for the plants since they are pretty far apart in growth phases?

transitional as in veg to flower right? -- then just flower straight for the other one? it seems that they arent so far apart. i would personally just make 1 batch of the flowering nutes.

thats just my personal choice but its yours to make. :smokebuds:

im subbed in and ready for this grow to happen. :pop:

Yes as in veg to flower. I was hoping to get them to grow bigger before flowering since i have 26" of vertical space to use. This is why I wanted to give the cheese a little of the early stage nutes before its too late, but im not sure if that would even change anything. Whats the best distance to keep the 23w cfl bulbs from the buds or leaves to promote maximum growth and stretch? I desperately want them to be taller.

Yes as in veg to flower. I was hoping to get them to grow bigger before flowering since i have 26" of vertical space to use. This is why I wanted to give the cheese a little of the early stage nutes before its too late, but im not sure if that would even change anything. Whats the best distance to keep the 23w cfl bulbs from the buds or leaves to promote maximum growth and stretch? I desperately want them to be taller.

keep the lights to around 3-4" using cfls at all times.

have you had any issues with the ladies in the early stages? -- if so then they could be stunted and therefore will grow smaller than a plant with no issues whatsoever.
curious to what your temps are -- not sre if i missed it or not.

keep in mind that the plant will double/triple the size once flowering stage begins.

Yes in fact I underwatered them quite a bit early on. I realized how to properly water them about 3 weeks in but they were small. temps were 75-77 with 3 cool 1 warm light now its more like 79 with 2 orange warm lights which seem to be hotter.

79 is perfect! and early troubles with autoflowers = slower growth (they have no time to recover like photos)

dont sweat it tho -- your plants are looking good. :thumbs:

Day 31:

Here are some new pics, seems like they liked the nutes.

Attachments

• DSC_8742.jpg
    DSC_8742.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC_8743.jpg
    DSC_8743.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC_8744.jpg
    DSC_8744.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 176
  • DSC_8746.jpg
    DSC_8746.jpg