Grow Room 26" PC grow Auto Cheese Auto Pineapple Express

Well its almost time to water again and now I wonder, do I go with plain water between feedings?

looking good bro.

you can move the lights closer -- how far are they from the canopy? -- pictures might just be playing tricks.

Well its almost time to water again and now I wonder, do I go with plain water between feedings?

what do you mean?

you can do the following:
- FEED / WATER / FEED (feed = with nutrients / water = plain phed)
- you can also do plain ph with (soil food such as molasses)

Looking good Dankness:gthumb:Much luck and green kharma coming your way, for the flowering of them.:smokebuds:
Have a :slap:for the PC grow. Peace to you and yours:peace:

I Did feed/water/feed/water ect in veg.. Then when i got to flowering i just do feed/feed/feed ect lol :joint:

yes i meant do i go feed/water/feed or feed/feed/feed? I'm going to give them distilled water this time, dont want to over nute them...

yes i meant do i go feed/water/feed or feed/feed/feed? I'm going to give them distilled water this time, dont want to over nute them...

option is up to you regarding the watering/feeding schedule dankness.

my first grow feeding schedule was: feed > water > feed then repeat that cycle until cleanse/hearvest
my current feeding schedule: feed > feed > feed been feeding aggressively this round and it seems to be working just fine.

as long as youre not burning the plants feeding them at full strength then it should be safe to feed every feeding.
just make sure to watch how she reacts and then decide on the option.

goodluck bro.

option is up to you regarding the watering/feeding schedule dankness.

my first grow feeding schedule was: feed > water > feed then repeat that cycle until cleanse/hearvest
my current feeding schedule: feed > feed > feed been feeding aggressively this round and it seems to be working just fine.

as long as youre not burning the plants feeding them at full strength then it should be safe to feed every feeding.
just make sure to watch how she reacts and then decide on the option.

goodluck bro.

Same here herbal i did feed/water/feed first grow then next couple i added a few more feeds between water and seemed like it always wanted more. The last two grows and this one i did feed/feed/feed all the way till bloom nute time. I gave it one good plain water flush then straight on the bloom nutes and my plants have never looked more healthy and so green..imo though:toke::peace:

Sounds like I'm going to just feed from here on out then, now that the cheese is well into flowering as well. Ill continue w 1/2 strength for sure. My temps are ranging from a low of 65 at night and 75 during the day. Is this ok? Also I notice that the stem of the pineapple is turning purple/red? Is this related to cold temps at all?

6500k for flowering (warm). I've ran 24/0. Personally I think that a little rest does them good. 20/4 is best.

I believe you meant 2700K for flowering(warm, red). :D(Typo...it happens) And then you have the 6500K for veg(daylight,cool, blue). I like the mix of both and just switch the majority of one accordingly. Like have 3 veg 1 flower to start then when they get flowering do 3 flower 1 veg.

Good looking plants and really cool grow dude. :smokebuds:

Last edited:
Back