Indoor 2nd Earthbox Garage Grow (Night Owl, Dark Owl, Gnome & Dream Beans)

Fu$&. Like 60 seconds after posting this I went out to pull down the BBB down a bit more and finally broke a main stem. Then I was taping it up at the same time my 3 year old was having a coughing fit. It was a bit rushed but hopefully she’ll be ok.

IMG_3166.jpeg

Fu$&. Like 60 seconds after posting this I went out to pull down the BBB down a bit more and finally broke a main stem. Then I was taping it up at the same time my 3 year old was having a coughing fit. It was a bit rushed but hopefully she’ll be ok.

View attachment 1669712

It happens bro I've done it more then once might slow that branch down but the others will take off. I keep grafting tape on hand for times like this just used some in my current EB jr grow:gassy::oops1::toke::pass:
IMG_9041.jpeg
IMG_9042.jpeg

Thanks for the tips and help. I’ll have to get some grafting tape. I just used electrical tape.

I haven't used electrical tape before but imagine it should work I have used scotch tape in a pitch till I learned about grating tape:thumbsup::toke::pass: The grating tape doesn't have glue on it and it just stretches around and seals the wound from outside infections.

I haven't used electrical tape before but imagine it should work I have used scotch tape in a pitch till I learned about grating tape:thumbsup::toke::pass: The grating tape doesn't have glue on it and it just stretches around and seals the wound from outside infections.
I've used Gorilla tape because I need the holding power man!:funny::funny::funny::funny:

That's the only downside that I have seen to my program to increase my silica uptake. Any training past 4 weeks or so has become quite a bit more difficult. I really have to work the area where I'm gonna bend it.
Most of my breaks have been where the branch meets the main stem.

View attachment 1669712
She'll be fine man!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I've used Gorilla tape because I need the holding power man!:funny::funny::funny::funny:

That's the only downside that I have seen to my program to increase my silica uptake. Any training past 4 weeks or so has become quite a bit more difficult. I really have to work the area where I'm gonna bend it.
Most of my breaks have been where the branch meets the main stem.
She'll be fine man!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
I start adding the calcium silicate from the beginning. I also was being a little greedy and late with my half ass training. But She is looking ok today. Appreciate the help and info Wildbill. :cheers:

Day 37 and 29
the BBB main stalk that I broke off is making a recovery. She looked really sad and droopy about an hour after it happened but a couple days later she is getting some vigor back. The canopy is more even now, mission accomplished….i suppose.
IMG_3166.jpeg
IMG_3167.jpeg
IMG_3168.jpeg

All the plants are sucking down the rez water pretty quick and are packing on some size.
IMG_3169.jpeg

Marathon OG is finally starting to grow too
IMG_3170.jpeg

Happy tomato and catnip and basil too.
IMG_3171.jpeg
IMG_3172.jpeg

Happy growing!

Day 42 & 34
Took quite a few leaves and lower nodes off. Want to increase airflow and light penetration. I’ve been filling up the reservoirs every other day and have been rotating adding quijalla, ful power humic, and em1 each time. Wondering if it would be better to add all of those for 1 watering per week and clean water the other times? Plants seem to be happy now so I’ll keep rotating.

IMG_3205.jpeg

BBB is the best looking plant right now and getting some frost now. The broken main stem is making a nice recovery.
IMG_3206.jpeg
IMG_3208.jpeg
IMG_3207.jpeg

Black Strap keep growing, I had to pull her main cola down to even the canopy.
IMG_3209.jpeg
IMG_3210.jpeg

ZaMango isn’t stretching anymore and is starting to stack. Smells like the nice rotten mix of fruit like the last one I grew. Yummy
IMG_3211.jpeg
IMG_3212.jpeg
IMG_3213.jpeg

Marathon OG is small for her age but doesn’t seem runtish, just behind like she got held back a couple years. But we’ll see, I’m happy with her progress.
IMG_3214.jpeg

Top dressed the tomato plant and she’s putting out some flower clusters. Can’t get my full tomato pic to upload properly so here’s the flowers.
IMG_3216.jpeg

Topped catnip at the 8th node :haha:
IMG_3217.jpeg

Basil got a top dress too but is looking a bit unhappy. Have always had a hard time growing basil. It’s like my kryptonite plant I swear
IMG_3218.jpeg

Always a bummer when I have to cut these lower nodes off, but it’s for the greater good.
IMG_3219.jpeg

Happy Growing!

Back