Indoor 2nd Earthbox Garage Grow (Night Owl, Dark Owl, Gnome & Dream Beans)

Plants are looking nice and healthy.
I think I’ll try ZaMango this fall.
I bought a San Marzano tomato plant last week and have it under the lights with my container patio plants. Last expected frost is Apr 15 here. Probably can put it out 1st or 2nd week of Apr.
Thanks Rick. ZaMango is amazing. My wife is the sativa lady and ZaMango is her favorite out of the 10 or so sativas I’ve grown so far. It’s also one of the stinkiest I’ve ever smoked on. I bought an extra pack so I could self it and make more 👌
San marzanos are also great. Our favorite saucing tomato. Lots of favorites in this post lol.
Our last frost date is the same day. We just moved to a new house with lots of space to grow so we’ll be growing a lot of crops outside. I love this time of year.

Thanks Rick. ZaMango is amazing. My wife is the sativa lady and ZaMango is her favorite out of the 10 or so sativas I’ve grown so far. It’s also one of the stinkiest I’ve ever smoked on. I bought an extra pack so I could self it and make more 👌
San marzanos are also great. Our favorite saucing tomato. Lots of favorites in this post lol.
Our last frost date is the same day. We just moved to a new house with lots of space to grow so we’ll be growing a lot of crops outside. I love this time of year.
When I had my farm, I got all my seeds from Willhite seeds. They were local to me. Who I pick three strains that I had grown before, a Cherry and then two different beef steaks. The cherries almost never made it to the house. I could always tell when my boy had been out in the garden. All the good ripe cherries were gone! :crying:

I'm gonna put them in regular earth boxes and see what I can do with them.

When I had my farm, I got all my seeds from Willhite seeds. They were local to me. Who I pick three strains that I had grown before, a Cherry and then two different beef steaks. The cherries almost never made it to the house. I could always tell when my boy had been out in the garden. All the good ripe cherries were gone! :crying:

I'm gonna put them in regular earth boxes and see what I can do with them.
I bet they would grow just like these autos in the earthboxes. I would probably treat them the same way too.

My daughter was all about the strawberries and cucumbers last year. Though she wouldn’t pick the cucumbers cause they were “spikey” :haha: Well see what she goes for this year.

I bet they would grow just like these autos in the earthboxes. I would probably treat them the same way too.

My daughter was all about the strawberries and cucumbers last year. Though she wouldn’t pick the cucumbers cause they were “spikey” :haha: Well see what she goes for this year.
I think I'm going to run them exactly as I run cannabis!
I think I'll try strawberry someday also!

Day 51 & 43
Took the marathon OG out to clean her up a bit and top dress. I also spread her out a bit.
IMG_3287.jpeg

Edit: This picture is ridiculous, I didn’t need to zoom out…clearly. You see more of my body then the plant :haha:
IMG_3288.jpeg

Her leaves are massive
IMG_3286.jpeg

I also took the Blueberry Breath out to water in some goodies and her roots were popping through the top dress as well. More top dress it is. Mounded the crap outta this EB. Not fitting much more than this.
IMG_3293.jpeg
IMG_3294.jpeg

She also was in need of a nice trim. So hard to trim those frosty sugar leaves.
Before
IMG_3289.jpeg
IMG_3290.jpeg

After
IMG_3291.jpeg
IMG_3292.jpeg

This BBB is frosty and smells like some funky rotten blueberries.
IMG_3296.jpeg

The tent after all the clean up and top dressing.
IMG_3295.jpeg

Put the dehumidifier in to help keep the rh down.
IMG_3297.jpeg

Remnants
IMG_3298.jpeg

Happy Friday and happy growing y’all!!!

Last edited:
Day 57 & 49
Took the regular earthbox out to water in some goodies and the black strap feeder roots were popping out.
IMG_3313.jpeg
IMG_3314.jpeg

So I added more top dress and filled the EB about as much as I could.
IMG_3315.jpeg
IMG_3316.jpeg

The top of the mound is as high as the reservoir tube.

This is definitely the most I have top dressed before. This is the third one and we’re not even at day 60. I also trimmed a few more leaves off to open the canopy a bit more. Here is the ZaMango (left) and black strap (right).
IMG_3317.jpeg

IMG_3322.jpeg

ZaMango is a little beast. I am a little worried about bud rot on this main, she didn’t stretch as much as I expected. Like the last one I grew, she is STINKY. Smells just like a rotten mixture of melons and berries with an overtone of mango. Love me some ZaMango.
Edit: I do have a dehumidifier keeping the tent around 50% RH and a lot of air movement. I think it’ll be ok.
IMG_3318.jpeg
IMG_3319.jpeg

Black strap is starting to get its purple hues in the buds and on the veins of the leaves. Hard to see in the pics but I think this will be a looker.
IMG_3320.jpeg
IMG_3321.jpeg

Tent at day 57, the marathon OG is the tallest now.
IMG_3325.jpeg
IMG_3326.jpeg

Getting lots of tomaters now :biggrin:
IMG_3327.jpeg
IMG_3328.jpeg

Happy Growing!

Last edited:
Day 62 & 54
Did my last top dress on the marathon og. It’s the last top dress this round yay! That means things are getting close. The marathon og looks a few weeks behind the others even though she is only 8 days behind. Looking like she might be my biggest auto I’ve grown in an Earthbox Jr. Standing almost 3ft.
IMG_3362.jpeg
IMG_3363.jpeg
IMG_3365.jpeg
IMG_3364.jpeg

Full as$ tent :smokeit:
IMG_3366.jpeg

Frosty Blueberry Breath. My favorite so far. Well done dream beans
IMG_3367.jpeg

ZaMango
IMG_3368.jpeg

Black Strap
IMG_3369.jpeg