Indoor 2Stoned2Care Does DP Banana Blaze,DP Critical Orange Punch

2Stoned2Care

My Precious
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DP Auto Orange bud
Hi everyone hope you are keeping safe.
So i am back with another grow but this time i am going fully organic with living soil and top dressing @CoviklaFlaire

Tent=120x60x200
lights=Diy 200w,lumatek attis 200w
Pots=20ltr fabric pots
Medium=living soil
Nutrients=https://livingsoilsfertiliser.com/

About 2 months ago i added some ready made amendments to some biobizz light mix and mixed it in well and it has been cooking ever since,i started my 2 babies in jiffy pellets and they have now popped up to say hi :woohoo:. i have grown some monster autos with my diy 200w cob light for the past few years and with the money saved from not having to buy shit street weed i decided to treat myself to a new light. Lumatek have been around for years but have never dipped into the led market until now so i thought i would be one of the first to try out there smaller attis 200w(full spectrum with red and far red) light.My girls will be started and vegged under the attis then when flowering starts i will be adding my diy 200w light in which i have also changed 2 of the cobs for 90cri 3500k cobs.

Just a couple of quick pics

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

Thanks for popping bye :pass:

Last edited:
So i am back with another grow but this time i am going fully organic with living soil and top dressing

Tent=120x60x200
Pots=20ltr fabric pots
Medium=living soil

About 2 months ago i added some ready made amendments to some biobizz light mix and mixed it in well and it has been cooking ever since,i started my 2 babies in jiffy pellets and they have now popped up to say hi :woohoo:. i have grown some monster autos with my diy 200w cob light for the past few years and with the money saved from not having to buy shit street weed i decided to treat myself to a new light. Lumatek have been around for years but have never dipped into the led market until now so i thought i would be one of the first to try out there smaller attis 200w(full spectrum with red and far red) light.My girls will be started and vegged under the attis then when flowering starts i will be adding my diy 200w light in which i have also changed 2 of the cobs for 90cri 3500k cobs.

View attachment 1194732

View attachment 1194733

View attachment 1194735

View attachment 1194736

Looking sweet mate.and biobizz lightmix.perfect choice my friend.ur plants are really gna love u for this.count me in.best of luck and happy growing;)

Last edited:
So i am back with another grow but this time i am going fully organic with living soil and top dressing

Tent=120x60x200
Pots=20ltr fabric pots
Medium=living soil

View attachment 1194732

View attachment 1194733

View attachment 1194735

View attachment 1194736

good strains you have there im also very interested to see what u make of the the new lumatek lights

Just a quick update. The girls have had there first of three transplants today,unlike the myths,transplanting autos causes no stress or damage. cannabis is the same as any other plant,transplanting creates the best root mass from top to bottom of the pots instead of the roots just mostly forming at the bottom of the containers.

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0018.JPG

Thanks for passing by :pass:

Just a quick update. The girls have had there first of three transplants today,unlike the myths,transplanting autos causes no stress or damage. cannabis is the same as any other plant,transplanting creates the best root mass from top to bottom of the pots instead of the roots just mostly forming at the bottom of the containers.

View attachment 1195901

View attachment 1195902

View attachment 1195903

Thanks for passing by :pass:
Very interesting bro for sure.looking happy and healthy.good job.happy growing;)

Back