2x2.
Mars hydro TS1000.
5 - half gallon pots.
FFOF.
2 Mint Julep - Twenty20
1 24 Carat - Mephisto
1 Tricross - Atlas
1 Apple Fritter - Blimburn

Doing this grow in small pots just for fun, ...and so my rosin jars don't get empty :rofl: When my 3x3 is empty I'll switch these over there and start the next cycle. Just trying to keep the perpetual going.

20230613_105242.jpg

i-like-it-a-lot-jim-carrey.gif
I've been wanting to try a 24 Carat but I just haven't yet so I'm really curious about how it'll grow up especially with the BOG genetics, can't get any better than pure indica Happy Growing

View attachment 1605916I've been wanting to try a 24 Carat but I just haven't yet so I'm really curious about how it'll grow up especially with the BOG genetics, can't get any better than pure indica Happy Growing
are you surprised its the biggest one in the tent? the one right there in the middle. :rofl:

....to be fair, all the others are freebies.

I'm gonna be trying out a Super Orange Haze x 24 Carat freebie as soon as I finish up this run. I need to stop getting in my head and push myself to grow up the strains I'm worried about messing up! I'll never be able to progress as a grower if I'm not willing to take chances & it's never easy to have a plant go bye bye but I've learned more from a grow that doesn't get to harvest then the successful ones(or at least I don't like starting a new seed til I have the answer of what caused the last one to get KO'ed!? Happy Growing Bromigo!

2x2.
Mars hydro TS1000.
5 - half gallon pots.
FFOF.
2 Mint Julep - Twenty20
1 24 Carat - Mephisto
1 Tricross - Atlas
1 Apple Fritter - Blimburn

Doing this grow in small pots just for fun, ...and so my rosin jars don't get empty :rofl: When my 3x3 is empty I'll switch these over there and start the next cycle. Just trying to keep the perpetual going.

View attachment 1603445
Nice lineup! Good luck!

Back