New Grower 2xAutoxtreme 150W HPS, 036m tent

I give ye hive five for that harvest ....:High 5:

Bit more than i thought you would get, i reckn you have about 30-35g dry ...... :smokeit:

great harvest here so far...:dance2:

just a little side note for ya to estimate your dry weight from wet weight... (you will on average lose 75% from the water weight leaving the plant) just take your wet weight and multiply it by .25 and you will have a good guesstimate on final weight.

150g wet * .25= 37.5g dry

Plants are looking and going great mate:gthumb:

Just found your thread, very well done on the Auto Skunk. Max Rep slap for that!:slap:

Glad You are here Vaped:) Thanks for rep and kind words.

Hi.

Time for another weekend update.

So here autoskunk, brownbag since chop, today she got close to 65% RH so its time for jars from what i read. I trimmed it 2 times, so now its about 30g +-.

My very first selfgrown medicine:DD

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture283298-img-0020.jpg

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture283299-img-0021.jpg

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture283300-img-0023.jpg

As for Autoextremes ladies, they finally have some more space in tent.

Serious bud fattening is going now right now. I feed them daily at about 800ml of water + 3-4ml of Plagron Alga bloom, and I add 1ml of PK 13/14 every 2 days.

Autoxtremes at 52 day since germinating.

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture283305-img-0016.jpg

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture283293-img-0013.jpg

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture283292-img-0012.jpg

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture283296-img-0017.jpg

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture283297-img-0019.jpg

Looking good, should hav a top quality harvest.... Enjoy ur meds :smokeit:

Jaw Jacking :slap:

:Cushty:
Nice stuff bro.....and those future ladies.looking great

Have the exact same tent but with 250 w hps, inline carbon filter fan and have an auto anubis and a barneys pineapple express seelings at the moment, this journal has cleared up a couple of doubts I had with space. :smokebuds::smokebuds: smoke on!

Way to go pasimito with getting your first homemade meds into the jars:Cushty:. I slapped ya around a bit:slap:.. Enjoy the smoke:smokebuds:
One Love

Back