InexpensiveBeret

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
SeedBank : Mephisto

Strain: 3 Bears OG

Did it autoflower?: Yes, ~day 30 IIRC.

Soil/hydro: Coco DTW (Hydro)

Nutes:
High quality local base 4-2-6 nutrients (will not name for infosec reasons), a touch of AN Calmax as necessary.

Light (kind and schedule): 250w COBs, 24/7

From seed to harvest date: ~85 days

Dry Yield:
70g of nice buds, at least 40 more of larf-y bud.

High/Effect Duration: Hard to measure precisely, innit? I rarely stop once I've started, set and setting play into it, and tolerance comes and goes. But a packed Vapcap M (~.25 grams, I think) will keep me high for at least 2 hours.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: 4/5. The nicer buds were good, but there was a lot of little baby buds, and lots of larf. Bear in mind, looks have a lot to do with trimming, and I vape way more than I smoke, so no real reason for me to go nuts with trimming (also, it hurts my hands).

THE GROWTH: 5/5 or 3/5, depending on your perspective. The grow itself was a little problematic - check out the thread for more details if you want em, but basically, problems with light, had to be moved around alot, spent whole days in darkness, was overfed, underfed, underwatered - but the genetics went toe to toe with all my attempts to murder it, and beat me.

THE SMELL: 4.5/5. Sickly fruit scent during growth, gassier but still fruity when dry. As it has aged, it has mellowed out a little but still a nice whiff of like synthetic watermelon flavor on breaking the bud.

THE SMOKE: Smoke itself is okay, I guess - I don't smoke that much anymore. I cough when I smoke it, but that's true of everything. Vaped, it is 5/5, with great flavor, very reminiscent of the smell but less 'sweet'.

THE HIGH
: 5/5. Instantly makes any couch 57% more comfortable, at least. Like taking a gigantic cloud of goose feathers to the face. Makes me stupid. Really great shit. Reminds me a lot of good hash. I fucks with this heavy. Over the 8 months or so I've been smoking it, there have been periods where it mostly just makes me heavy and tired, but a little break from it makes it all better again.

SeedBank : Mephisto

Strain: 3 Bears OG

Did it autoflower?: Yes, ~day 30 IIRC.

Soil/hydro: Coco DTW (Hydro)

Nutes:
High quality local base 4-2-6 nutrients (will not name for infosec reasons), a touch of AN Calmax as necessary.

Light (kind and schedule): 250w COBs, 24/7

From seed to harvest date: ~85 days

Dry Yield:
70g of nice buds, at least 40 more of larf-y bud.

High/Effect Duration: Hard to measure precisely, innit? I rarely stop once I've started, set and setting play into it, and tolerance comes and goes. But a packed Vapcap M (~.25 grams, I think) will keep me high for at least 2 hours.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: 4/5. The nicer buds were good, but there was a lot of little baby buds, and lots of larf. Bear in mind, looks have a lot to do with trimming, and I vape way more than I smoke, so no real reason for me to go nuts with trimming (also, it hurts my hands).

THE GROWTH: 5/5 or 3/5, depending on your perspective. The grow itself was a little problematic - check out the thread for more details if you want em, but basically, problems with light, had to be moved around alot, spent whole days in darkness, was overfed, underfed, underwatered - but the genetics went toe to toe with all my attempts to murder it, and beat me.

THE SMELL: 4.5/5. Sickly fruit scent during growth, gassier but still fruity when dry. As it has aged, it has mellowed out a little but still a nice whiff of like synthetic watermelon flavor on breaking the bud.

THE SMOKE: Smoke itself is okay, I guess - I don't smoke that much anymore. I cough when I smoke it, but that's true of everything. Vaped, it is 5/5, with great flavor, very reminiscent of the smell but less 'sweet'.

THE HIGH
: 5/5. Instantly makes any couch 57% more comfortable, at least. Like taking a gigantic cloud of goose feathers to the face. Makes me stupid. Really great shit. Reminds me a lot of good hash. I fucks with this heavy. Over the 8 months or so I've been smoking it, there have been periods where it mostly just makes me heavy and tired, but a little break from it makes it all better again.
Great report! I love this strain. It’s like a comfortable sweatshirt... something to return to again and again,

I can't wait to start autos nice report thank you

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Back