Dragon Meds 3 portals

i can stay awake around the clock,lack of sleep dosnt bother me.i been smoking 20+ years and have had the munchies a handfull of times.i grow and smoke only for fun.i grew 2 portals 1 put me to sleep the other made me eat like a horse.portals are med grade thats for sure.fairy frost looks out of this world check out trailanimals greenhouse grow.
the unidentified part is a bit of a bummer but most all seedbanks do the same thing,so i have no complaints buyer beware if it bothers us that much i shoulda checked.but i didnt know better at the time.
but anyways it will do no harm,and may even be a good thing to be in the passenger seat for once.
:pighug:
Everyday I feel like I didn't sleep haha, guess I need weed

cheers pal,i wasnt being vague on purpose.im an eejit i know its not wise to follow anything i may do or say.
Spanglish has some great details on feeding in his grows,well worth a look.
been growing about 4 years but its still easy to cock up a plant if you take your eye off the ball.ive had 2 cock ups over the last 2 years,both have been walter white :wall:
growing is a bit like riding a bike,its something once you learn you never forget.that dosnt mean you wont fall off once in a while.
the weight of the pot is my biggest gauge of when to water.can be hard to tell,or even to remember what a light pot feels like.so i keep a pot in the corner with just dry soil in it,thats the reference pot.

Well said @archie gemmill ; also great tip about keeping an empty pot in the corner (or somewhere) to gauge the weight of an empty pot.

not much to report.
day 14 feed grow 1ml/l 85ml
day 15 feed groww 1ml/l 85ml
3 portals day 15
3 portals day 15 (2).JPG
3 portals day 15.JPG

thanks peeps.
day 20 feed 1.5ml/l grow 85ml
day 21 feed 1.5ml/l grow 0.5ml/l top max 167ml
didnt give them a lot of feed yesterday as i thought i may be overwatering.today light as a feather no droop,i watered them slow and squeezed .5L between them before a dribble run out.
IMG_2918.JPG
IMG_2920.JPG

IMG_2924.JPG

is it my planet friendly light bulbs that make some pics go cream ?
i do have a black background,used it a couple times its huge must cut it in 4 and stick it somewhere handy.

Attachments

• IMG_2947.JPG
    IMG_2947.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
3 green bottles sitting on a wall
IMG_2967.JPG

i seem to take the worst of pics.
watering is a lil shitty now
day 22 feed grow 2ml/l top max 0.5ml/l gave the tray 500ml so they kinda sucked up what they wanted.1st ive done that i dont know why,but i dont think its the brightest of ideas.167ml each.
day 23 feed grow 2ml/l top max 0.5ml/l 85ml each
day 24 im going to have to mark the pots as im feeding 85ml/125ml/167ml grow 2ml/l top max 0.5ml/l

Back