bad dragon bzzz

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
are you special?
3 portals im 1L pots at day 4ish
portals day 4ish.JPG

:pighug:

portals came as a 7 pack from maybe last summer.allready grew 2 last year couldnt identify what they were,so for no reason at all lets call them eat and sleep as thats what they did.
now we got 3 on the go im hoping one of them is fairy frost,as trailanimal grew one and its the prettiest weed bush i ever saw.
they could be sour mango or is it sour d mango ? fairy frost,black stone,moonstone amnesia.
putting them in 1L pots could be a bit of an eejit move,see the pattern ? im going to use just the 3 basic biobizz nutes grow/bloom/topmax like whats in the go pack/trial pack.
i dont follow a formula,i just wing it.wrong i know but i do try,i try and take notes to but it dont allways work out.heres what i try and fill in.
soil is biobizz light mix with perlite and vermiculite in a 10/5/2 parts.
001.JPG

my plants normally pop up on a monday,but these were tues,wed,thurs so to keep it simple all wed that makes em 6.
3 portals day 6
3 portals day 6,8.JPG

Last edited:
i can stay awake around the clock,lack of sleep dosnt bother me.i been smoking 20+ years and have had the munchies a handfull of times.i grow and smoke only for fun.i grew 2 portals 1 put me to sleep the other made me eat like a horse.portals are med grade thats for sure.fairy frost looks out of this world check out trailanimals greenhouse grow.
the unidentified part is a bit of a bummer but most all seedbanks do the same thing,so i have no complaints buyer beware if it bothers us that much i shoulda checked.but i didnt know better at the time.
but anyways it will do no harm,and may even be a good thing to be in the passenger seat for once.

first proper water for the portals today 250ml between them or 85ml each.@1ml/L grow.keeping it simple with just the 3 bottles,no ph ing cal/mag or nowt.
day 1 spray
day 3 spray
day 5 spray
day 7 splash
day 9 splash
day 12 85ml each @ 1ml/l grow
IMG_2862.JPG
IMG_2865.JPG
IMG_2866.JPG
IMG_2867.JPG

im not sure if there is a US conversion for a spray and splash,or even a UK one.a spray is about 10ml to keep the surface moist and a splash is about 25ml.
the simple feed schedule should help me stay ontop of things and keep the notes of whens and whats.
cheers and thanks for watching.

Yeah buddy. I totally meant that. I wasn't being g a wisenheimer. Not many journalers give specific watering techniques for the first couple weeks.
I have tried different approaches, something like yours has been best for me.

cheers pal,i wasnt being vague on purpose.im an eejit i know its not wise to follow anything i may do or say.
Spanglish has some great details on feeding in his grows,well worth a look.
been growing about 4 years but its still easy to cock up a plant if you take your eye off the ball.ive had 2 cock ups over the last 2 years,both have been walter white :wall:
growing is a bit like riding a bike,its something once you learn you never forget.that dosnt mean you wont fall off once in a while.
the weight of the pot is my biggest gauge of when to water.can be hard to tell,or even to remember what a light pot feels like.so i keep a pot in the corner with just dry soil in it,thats the reference pot.

Back