Seed Stockers 35% Discount on All Autos.

Seedstockers-Mark

Qualified Live Stoner
Reaction score
Website
seedstockers.com
Hello everyone :pass:

Just a quick message to let you all know we are running a 35% Discount on all autos purchased from our store through June :headbang:

Screenshot_20210614-174957_Instagram.jpg

Happy shopping :bighug:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

:headbang::woohoo::woohoo1:- Wow that's a no-foolin'-around offer Mark! :thanks: :worship:

How are thing mate, having a nice Summer so far? ...it's wonderful to see things starting to shift back to "normal", huh - :smoker1:
I hope you have a plan for the kids! :coffee::rofl:

:headbang::woohoo::woohoo1:- Wow that's a no-foolin'-around offer Mark! :thanks: :worship:

How are thing mate, having a nice Summer so far? ...it's wonderful to see things starting to shift back to "normal", huh - :smoker1:
I hope you have a plan for the kids! :coffee::rofl:

It's great to see things shifting back to a more normal state. This pandemic has not been kind on anyone.

Summers going pretty well, nice and warm in the UK which makes a change from rain :rofl:

Kids are both in mid 20,s so no worries about entertaining over the summer holidays lol

Hope your well?

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

:passit: Cheers to all of that Mark! It's been a weirdly cool crappy Spring over there from what other UK/EU mates have said, so the change is most welcome... Now hopefully the weather pendulum doesn't swing wildly the other way with more record withering heat!

....:rofl: oh, thought you still had young'uns around yet.... You're off the hook then! :whew:

All's well enough here too thanks :thumbsup:... grow season is back for me, finally! ....tent auto's well under way, photo's started now too....:yay:

Damn, should've waited til now to order sweet auto mix... Oh well. Got a cookies and cream and a blackberry gum auto seedlings about a week old that'll go in the tent soon...

Ak420 ordered, thanks for the discount.... even if i had to buy a 10€ t-shirt for "stealth" :lol: :doh:

Back