Seed Stockers Let's get some SS grows going!

HUH? Sorry man, I don't get that.:gassy:

@Seedstockers-Mark
Hey man. I start my new grow in 16 days. If you get things going again, I've got two spots open to grow anything you send.
Thanks again for your work!

The member he quoted is no longer on site :thumbsup:

I don't think anything is coming for this G&S. Sorry to say.
I starting to think the same thing I had hoped to see something when I saw @Seedstockers-Mark come through here last week but nothing.. I still have hopes mark will come through he always has in the past

We might need to tell @Seedstockers-Mark his last G&S was last week, he is no longer with us

I'm still around my friend. I'm told that all orders are now being processed. We needed to wait for all stock to arrive stateside. Now it has orders are being dispatched.

I'll find out more from the office in the morning :bong:

Hey @Seedstockers-Mark Great to see you again. I've got a SS Gorilla Cookies up and running I an old boot! I'll throw a few more interesting pictures in here as it progresses.

b1-jpg.1621390

b2-jpg.1621392

I'm still around my friend. I'm told that all orders are now being processed. We needed to wait for all stock to arrive stateside. Now it has orders are being dispatched.

I'll find out more from the office in the morning :bong:
i was talking about a member in here that was banned, he was going to be apart of this and i was joking about that.

Sorry if you thought i was talking about you ; /

I'm told that USA requests have shipped and should start to arrive this next week. If members could drop a post in here letting me know when they land that would be great.

Also. When seeds arrive could we get some diary's going in the seedstockers sunforum please as its looking a bit empty 😞

I'm told that USA requests have shipped and should start to arrive this next week. If members could drop a post in here letting me know when they land that would be great.

Also. When seeds arrive could we get some diary's going in the seedstockers sunforum please as its looking a bit empty 😞
I received my pkg this morning! Thanks!

Back