Seed Stockers Let's get some SS grows going!

Seedstockers-Mark

Qualified Live Stoner
Reaction score
Website
seedstockers.com
Hello everyone. Sorry I've not been as present as usual. Life just gets in the way from time to time :(

The SS sub-forum is looking a bit lonely for grows at the moment :(

Let's rectify that by getting some "sponsored" grows up and running :thumbsup:

If anyone want to run a SS strain or 2 just drop me a PM and I'll arrange it. Can do worldwide shipping so everyone is included :headbang:

I'll look out for PMs :)

@St. Tom Can you pin/sticky this topic please?

Thanks in advance :)

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

:bighug:Mark, long time mate! :passit:... hope you are doing very well indeed...

Thanks for this awesome offer! - :thanks::yay:-- quash the Winter Blah's with SS meds- :cools:

.....Let's see about reeling in some feeeeshhh,.... @Cultivators --- come and get summadat! :woohoo1:

I’m in for sure. I have plants about to finish up. Good timing.

Hey What’s up @Seedstockers-Mark :pass:I just stared my grow (1week ago like) with seedstocker Mack and crack fem… I am documenting the grow on afn, check it out!

If you mind I can port my grow on the ss sub-forum.
:smoking: :bighug:

@Seedstockers-Mark

I've still got the voucher code from a previous win. Can you recommend any nicely balanced hybrids??

I won't partake in the sponsored grow this time as I'm not 100% sure when I'm going get the tent back up and running.

All I will say is that the seedstockers strains I've grown so far have been awesome. Purple Punch produced proper deep purple buds and had a great taste and effect. Gelato 41 produced really dense buds that tasted amazing. I'd recommend either.

Qb

Definitely will be sending PM I have some Apollo black cherry, Mac and crack, and rucu cucu og from the outdoor G&S that I plan on starting as soon as the 4x4 girls finish up I could run those strains or something else if you’d like… tent should be empty in 2-4 weeks :headbang::d5:

PM sent .. give the CBD Critical XXL a go this winter :smoking:

Thanks @Seedstockers-Mark :toke:

Back