Sweet Seeds 3x Sweet Seeds Big Devil 1x Afghan Kush Ryder Grow Journal!

R

Redkiller03

Sup guys, I couldn't resit but posting my Auto Flowering Plants on a Site dedicated to that strain type.

Like my title states im growing 3 Sweet Seeds Big Devils and 1 World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder. Im growing them in a 2x4x5 Grow tent with a 400 watt hps grow light and S&P TD Inline Fan. They were all planted in 3 Gallon smart pots filled with Pro-Mix BX Soil. Also got sum homemade CO2 in there( 1 Liter of water with 2 cups of sugar and 2 Tablespoons of yeast. with a twin air lock bubbler) the Nutrients i go with are Fox Farms set up.

All my Baby's are 21 days old BTW :)

Attachments

• Big Devil #1.JPG
    Big Devil #1.JPG
    163.9 KB · Views: 136
  • Big Devil #2.JPG
    Big Devil #2.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 139
  • Big Devil #3.JPG
    Big Devil #3.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 140
  • Afghan Kush Ryder.JPG
    Afghan Kush Ryder.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 138
  • CO2.JPG
    CO2.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 143
Think theres a touch of nute burn there but I would like to see how th BD's will do and I like the setup

Nah, the bottom leaves are abit yellow but i fed them cal-mag plus like 3 days ago, plus i just water today with sledgehammer to get rid of the salt build up from the past 3 weeks.

Sup guyz sorry i havent updated my grow journal in awhile i lost power for a week
I had to wake up mad early every day to give my plants sum sunlight. It was tought thou because i had to keep reajusting them since the sun rises left to right. in my window the sunlihgt goes right to left. It really sucked becuase my plants are really starting to take off and that slowed them down abit but since i got power now i refilled my CO2 and going 24/0 for the rest of the grow. But threw this crazy ass week 2 of Big Devils showed sex
& both are females. im waiting to see my others show.

Attachments

• Sunlight.jpg
    Sunlight.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 127
Sup guyz i just want to post sum pics of my Biggest Auto plant right now, hope you like

Attachments

• BD #3 Side.JPG
    BD #3 Side.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 147
  • BD#3 Top.JPG
    BD#3 Top.JPG
    150 KB · Views: 142
  • Big Devil #3 Top.JPG
    Big Devil #3 Top.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 123
  • BD#3 Alternating Nodes.JPG
    BD#3 Alternating Nodes.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 137
is your light close enough?

lol yea man but i did lose power for a week so that made them stretch abit but they still getting alot of really good growth.

Flowering Week 3!

Hey guyz check out my pics! all my plants are rally taking off, getting nice and big. Wont be long till the bud comes :)

Attachments

• Afghan Kush Top W3.JPG
    Afghan Kush Top W3.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 146
  • Afghan Kush Side W3.JPG
    Afghan Kush Side W3.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 135
  • Big Devil #1 Top W3.JPG
    Big Devil #1 Top W3.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 117
  • Big Devil #1 Side W3.JPG
    Big Devil #1 Side W3.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 131
  • Big Devil #2 Top W3.JPG
    Big Devil #2 Top W3.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 134
  • Big Devil #2 Side W3.JPG
    Big Devil #2 Side W3.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 159
  • Big Devil #3 Top W3.JPG
    Big Devil #3 Top W3.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 136
  • Big Devil #3 Side W3.JPG
    Big Devil #3 Side W3.JPG
    149.2 KB · Views: 133
Looking nice red. A question for you. Is the Afghan Kush Ryder giving out a huge odour?

Back