Sweet Seeds First Autoflower Grow Outdoors! Black Cream, Big Devil #1 And Big Devil XL

So is this stuff correct

Ideal soil p.h 6.0 - 7.0

Check soil p.h every 2 days and only adjust .01 up or down every 2 days up.

Water p.h 5.8- 7.0 100ppm or less ( before nutes)
Water p.h after nutes 5.8-6.0 ppm depends on age of plant
Day 1-7 after nutes added water ph 5.8-6.0 ppm 300 or .6 ec
Day 8-15 after nutes added water ph 5.8-6.0 ppm 500 or 1.0ec
Day 16- end after nutes added water ph 5.8-6.0 ppm 900 or 1.8ec

Was going to try a flora nova bloom feeding schedule with coco and see how it does against the super soil

Short
Use native soil, and use pro-mix HP for starter soil
Training for sure, but not super intensive, training fully covered in the maximizing thread i linked.
Nutes - Use green planet nutes, and horse manure/lime in natural soil.

What is your average yield?
Most common problems.

I re read the first link. Thanks a bunch
Ill try a few that way. I still havent started them yet .

Im doing some tests. I have

35 x autoflower seeds.

Test will be 3 strians total of 5 plants per test

First 5 x 3 gal smart pots , %33 super soil on bottom, %33 half super soil and half top soil mixed , %34 top soil.

2nd 5x same thing but 10 gal pots

3rd 5x all coco and flora nova , 3 gal pot

4th 5x all coco and flora nova 10 gal pots

5th test , 5x %25 super soil bottom and %75 top soil. 3 gal pot with organic tea for liquid fert

6th test 5x %25 super soil bottom and %75 top soil 10 gal pots organic liquid tea for fert.

7th test, 5x 20 gal %33 super soil , %33 mixed super soil and top soil , %34 top soil and organic tea for liquid fert.

Ill see what does the best

Last season i pulled 5oz per auto average...lowest was 2oz and highest was 256 grams dry. The most common problem is mold due to 70%+Rh during flower. This year wont be as good for haul, but we have had so little sun its no surprise.

What is your average yield?
Most common problems.

I re read the first link. Thanks a bunch
Ill try a few that way. I still havent started them yet .

Im doing some tests. I have

35 x autoflower seeds.

Test will be 3 strians total of 5 plants per test

First 5 x 3 gal smart pots , %33 super soil on bottom, %33 half super soil and half top soil mixed , %34 top soil.

2nd 5x same thing but 10 gal pots

3rd 5x all coco and flora nova , 3 gal pot

4th 5x all coco and flora nova 10 gal pots

5th test , 5x %25 super soil bottom and %75 top soil. 3 gal pot with organic tea for liquid fert

6th test 5x %25 super soil bottom and %75 top soil 10 gal pots organic liquid tea for fert.

7th test, 5x 20 gal %33 super soil , %33 mixed super soil and top soil , %34 top soil and organic tea for liquid fert.

Ill see what does the best

I think going with such a variance of methods is a good idea. Find what works in your situation. Sound plan.

How i prep my water.

I place in 5 gallon holders and add air stones to add o2 and remove chlorine

3 hours or more with o2 added.

Then i add fert and let bubble for 10min -1 hr again. I feel it mixes the best this way

1 - 7 hrs depends on the spot. Might oder 20 more seeds and just do 35 in sun and 20 not in sun. It gets over 95 here often. So the shade may win

I grow some autos in limited light(7 hours tapering down to less than 5 by harvest)....and the bud is often/usually quite airy(though good crystal), if you are looking to nice tight nugs reconsider especially the less than 5 hours direct location.

Back