Mephisto Genetics 4 Assed Monkey

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
El Chem Kiwi, Pink Panama, Wedding Cake
Hey all,

Got a 4 Assed Monkey on day 70 I thought I'd share. She will likely come down this week. This one has been pretty low maintenance and I look forward to tasting her.

Thanks for looking

IMG_15032022_124906_(1450_x_1500_pixel).jpg

Smells?

Hey all,

Got a 4 Assed Monkey on day 70 I thought I'd share. She will likely come down this week. This one has been pretty low maintenance and I look forward to tasting her.

Thanks for looking

View attachment 1432199

like the pot. I got the same ones. Tall 3 gal. From what i herd for autos the taller the better. Thats why i got them

like the pot. I got the same ones. Tall 3 gal. From what i herd for autos the taller the better.

These are the tall 1 gallon pots. I read same thing and they worked great but they did dry out faster than my standard 1 gallon pots so I will at least need to use all same if I do use again. I burnt through a pack of them and they work great!

Screenshot_20220317-191421_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I have a 4 AM almost ready to come down myself. I always heard she was supposed to be a shorter finishing strain, but she has taken a week longer than the rest of my Autos. She is also the star of the tent and much larger than the others as well, so I am not complaining!!

30 days into cure and she has slight fruit on front end but then straight gas. Very very very gassy lol excited to break into shortly!

These are the tall 1 gallon pots. I read same thing and they worked great but they did dry out faster than my standard 1 gallon pots so I will at least need to use all same if I do use again. I burnt through a pack of them and they work great!

View attachment 1433041
I love tall aspect pots and I feel they produce a better plant if used properly. After a few trials I settled on a 6 gallon tall form pot. This has a wide enough diameter to allow room to bend the plant over for LST while still having a good height. I buy them at 247Garden. Here's a link: https://www.247garden.com/247p-fp-6d.html. With these pots I can comfortably run 6 plants in my 2.5 x 4.5 tent.

Back