Mephisto Triple Threat Gets On The Golden Road With A Couple of Smiles

Mango Smile - Week 2 New
Day 13

Temp 70-85f and swinging wildly from night to day
VPD ~0.9
DLI ~20

Gals are growing with them starting to show their variations. The blue pot is taller with thinner leaves with each pushing out the 4th set of leaves. Will look at topping them this week once the 5th set has stretched slightly. Other than that just giving PH'd water as needed with a pinch of Yucca.

IMG_2334.jpeg

Mango Smile - Week 3 New
Day 16

Temp ~75-82f
VPD ~0.9
DLI ~22

Hey Folks

The Mango Smiles are doing good. One is still stretching past the other. So going to treat her a little differently than usual and flattened her. Her sis got the normal topping between the 4th and 5th node this morning. Interested in seeing how the bendy gal responds.

Hope all are well

:toke: :toke: :toke:

IMG_2351.jpegIMG_2352.jpeg

Last night after the bend and this morning as she adjusts.
IMG_2353.jpegIMG_2406.jpegIMG_2407.jpeg

Mango Smile - Week 3 New
Day 21

Temp ~75-85f
VPD ~1.0
DLI ~22-25

Hey Folks!

The gals showed sex a couple days ago and got their first feeding today. The topped one is growing well. The laterals are growing well enough I can tuck the fan leaves under the growth sites. The bendy gal is turning into a leafy caterpillar. Wonder how long I can keep flattening her like this? Guess I'll find out in a few weeks.

Hope everyone is well

:toke: :toke: :toke:

IMG_2442.jpeg

IMG_2443.jpeg

Triple Threat - Week 9 New
Day 63

Temp 75-85f
VPD ~1.2-1.4
DLI ~50

The gals are doing well. Strawberry Nugget is starting to amber a little and look like some dense little nuggies. This would be the time to take some macro shots with the digital microscope... but I can't find it and have a sinking feeling it fell off my desk and into the trash at some point. Still hoping it turns up before replacing it. Double Grape is as frosty as ever though not fattening up as fast as the others. Still got plenty of time for that to happen. 4 Assed Monkey is looking like a champ. May not be very many bud sites, but the ones that are there are a super fat with big arse trichs.

Double Grape
IMG_2444.jpegIMG_2445.jpegIMG_2446.jpeg

4 Assed Monkey
IMG_2448.jpegIMG_2449.jpegIMG_2450.jpeg

Strawberry Nugget
IMG_2451.jpegIMG_2452.jpegIMG_2453.jpeg

Last edited:
Back