Indoor 5X5 Mephisto run. 3rd autoflower grow.

Hi there!
I’ve always had to use a humidifier set to 65%RH in my 4x4 tent to keep the humidity up once I’m running my exhaust fan 24/7. I never had any luck cycling the fan on and off. And if smell is an issue, you’ll need to run the fan all the time anyway!

I still have so much to learn, but I’m having fun while I’m at it! ✌️

Here's an update, I feel like I didn't give enough nutrients earlier on to the smaller plants being in 100% roots organics original soil they had faded leaves since they were small so I guess the soil didn't come packed with much, and I wasn't feeding enough with the roots organics master pack of nutrients. Both double grape crosses are about 10 inches tall and have shown odd growth most of their life and one even has an 11 finger leaf, the strawberry nuggets are both short and stout as well, one of them is showing solid purple calyxs and bud so that's cool, just wish I could've gotten her alot bigger. Ended up transplanting the Sour stomper into an air pot at day 16 she's since doubled in size and showing some good growth. The NCHxSB is by far the biggest I think for the simple fact I added a good amount of miracle grow in with the roots soil on that one so it came pre charged with more nutrients in the medium than the others, has been LSTd multiple times, got topped on day 19 and didn't slow down at all. She's been getting alot of yellowing lately so I gave a pretty big feed of nutrients last night, one of my favorites so far and I'll def be growing her in my garden again next time. Fed last night 5mls of buddah bloom, 5mls of Trinity, 3.5mls of extreme serine, 3.5mls of ancient amber, 2.5mls of some extra seabird and bat guano, then 2.5 of some calmag PhD at 6.3. This is them in order

2 DGX3BOGXSB ( Day 38 )
2 Strawberry Nuggets ( Day 38 )
1 NCHxSB ( Day 37 )
1 Sour stomper ( Day 29 )

Just want to grow autoflowers better next go around, this is my 3rd autoflower grow and it's still inferior af but also has shown great improvement each grow, I just wish I could dial in what I'm doing wrong and actually grow some decent size plants, as usual any advice / critism is welcome so feel free to drop some knowledge on me. ✌
It just may be the light, but they look hungry.
I'm using the same soil media, if you're using the Original, but I amended mine and let it cook until it wouldn't heat up any more.before planting.
I didn't go crazy with added nitrogen, but I mainly used it to promote biological activity to help chelate the added things. Wasn't too hot to direct plant the beans.
Maybe look into doing that on the next round.
The girls do look good though.

It just may be the light, but they look hungry.
I'm using the same soil media, if you're using the Original, but I amended mine and let it cook until it wouldn't heat up any more.before planting.
I didn't go crazy with added nitrogen, but I mainly used it to promote biological activity to help chelate the added things. Wasn't too hot to direct plant the beans.
Maybe look into doing that on the next round.
The girls do look good though.

I turned both of my kingbrites all the way up last week once they hit flower, never really messed with QBs I'd say they're about 34 from the tallest branches. Posted in the infirmary and got some pretty good info back and apparently I've had my nutrients all outta wack. Was way off the feeding schedule for the roots master pack but this last watering I gave her the correct amount so now I'm just waiting to see if things work out. I seriously wish I would've done some further research earlier on and amended my soil as well, I got a few packs of the roots organics dry nutes, my orgenoism xl had moisture get in it somehow and was solid as a rock lol so probably no good. Planning on ordering some new microbes for this next grow I've got planed.

Hi there!
I’ve always had to use a humidifier set to 65%RH in my 4x4 tent to keep the humidity up once I’m running my exhaust fan 24/7. I never had any luck cycling the fan on and off. And if smell is an issue, you’ll need to run the fan all the time anyway!

I still have so much to learn, but I’m having fun while I’m at it! ✌️

Finally got my the fan dialed in just took me a few days of messing with it, been running it on setting 3 and it's kept my environment at 74 degrees and 59 humidity most all the time. The strawberry nuggets is putting off a super dank smell for being so small! Only my 3rd auto grow but they increasingly get better everytime, tons of cool people and good information here

Got a purple pheno on one of the strawberry nuggets, looking proper! Just wish I could've gotten her a bit bigger

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200806-214355~2.png
    Screenshot_20200806-214355~2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 62
Got a purple pheno on one of the strawberry nuggets, looking proper! Just wish I could've gotten her a bit bigger

She's looking mighty fine! Looking forward to seeing those buds grow - and hearing how good they smell.

How is the Northern cheese Haze x sour bubbly doing? It's one of my freebies from the last drop.

How is the Northern cheese Haze x sour bubbly doing? It's one of my freebies from the last drop.
She's definitely seen her better days, super fast growth in the beginning, took the topping and LST like a champ didn't slow anything down. When she got into flower the yellowing of the leaves began, been giving her full strength nutes the last 2 waterings and did a foliar a couple times. Here's some pictures, still making some good buds though, just an overall pale appearance and all of the main stem has turned purpleish. Hopefully I don't lose anymore fan leafs now that I've been feeding full strength.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200814-124015.png
    Screenshot_20200814-124015.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20200811_181039.jpg
    IMG_20200811_181039.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 83
Here's an update
2 Strawberry nuggets ( day 60 )
2 DGx3BOGxSB ( day 60 )
1 NCHxSB ( day 59 )
1 Sour stomper (day 50 )
Despite all the errors from me every plant is putting out some dank buds now that I've been feeding them correctly the past 2 weeks, each one has there own distinct smell, the SN just smell like rotten strawberries and skunk by far the smelliest plants for being so small. Second strongest is the sour stomper, the NCHxSB has a more of a bubble gum smell to it. Added some great white microbes this last feeding along with 7mls of big swell. Stench from the tent noticably increased a couple days after that watering. I know more light is better but do you all honestly think I need both QBs at 100% strength for the size of these plants, trying to save a little on the power bill. Have my next grow planned out so things will start with that here in about a week, gonna be some purple dodgers and purple Rolex from @RocBudInc, along with some do sweet dos photoperiods from sweet seeds, snagged a 2500g bag of mega crop so I will give the next round a go with those nutrients and see how they are, heard great things mega crop. Not expecting a whole lot from this grow I'd honestly be more than happy with just a couple OZs but the next grow I am determined to grow some huge buds.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200822-180131.png
    Screenshot_20200822-180131.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20200822-183016.png
    Screenshot_20200822-183016.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_20200822-180114.png
    Screenshot_20200822-180114.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_20200822-180423.png
    Screenshot_20200822-180423.png