Indoor 5X5 Mephisto run. 3rd autoflower grow.

Here's an update
2 Strawberry nuggets ( day 60 )
2 DGx3BOGxSB ( day 60 )
1 NCHxSB ( day 59 )
1 Sour stomper (day 50 )
Despite all the errors from me every plant is putting out some dank buds now that I've been feeding them correctly the past 2 weeks, each one has there own distinct smell, the SN just smell like rotten strawberries and skunk by far the smelliest plants for being so small. Second strongest is the sour stomper, the NCHxSB has a more of a bubble gum smell to it. Added some great white microbes this last feeding along with 7mls of big swell. Stench from the tent noticably increased a couple days after that watering. I know more light is better but do you all honestly think I need both QBs at 100% strength for the size of these plants, trying to save a little on the power bill. Have my next grow planned out so things will start with that here in about a week, gonna be some purple dodgers and purple Rolex from @RocBudInc, along with some do sweet dos photoperiods from sweet seeds, snagged a 2500g bag of mega crop so I will give the next round a go with those nutrients and see how they are, heard great things mega crop. Not expecting a whole lot from this grow I'd honestly be more than happy with just a couple OZs but the next grow I am determined to grow some huge buds.
Man those are some reallllllllllly dank as nugs!

So, all plants have been harvested. Between the strawberry nuggets and the NCHxSB i got back 70 grams dried. Decided to let the sour stomper and Double grape crosses go a week longer, chopped them down last night so I'll post an up dated dry weight on that in about a week. The strawberry nuggets and sour stomper are by far the best looking and smelling, gonna give those 2 a nice long cure. SN and NCHxSB are in jars with the 62% boveda pack. Heres a picture of the strawberry nuggets (2 different phenos) and the NCHxSB. Sampled some of both and it's super super potent stuff, and I'm an everyday concentrate smoker still gets me stoned.

Started 2 Forum stomper x 3BOG for next grow, gonna germinate some do sweet dos seeds and purple dodgers tonight. Both forum stomper crosses have broken soil so expect a journal for the next grow soon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200911-094254~2.png
    Screenshot_20200911-094254~2.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_20200910-220649.png
    Screenshot_20200910-220649.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20200910-220631.png
    Screenshot_20200910-220631.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 51
So, all plants have been harvested. Between the strawberry nuggets and the NCHxSB i got back 70 grams dried. Decided to let the sour stomper and Double grape crosses go a week longer, chopped them down last night so I'll post an up dated dry weight on that in about a week. The strawberry nuggets and sour stomper are by far the best looking and smelling, gonna give those 2 a nice long cure. SN and NCHxSB are in jars with the 62% boveda pack. Heres a picture of the strawberry nuggets (2 different phenos) and the NCHxSB. Sampled some of both and it's super super potent stuff, and I'm an everyday concentrate smoker still gets me stoned.

Started 2 Forum stomper x 3BOG for next grow, gonna germinate some do sweet dos seeds and purple dodgers tonight. Both forum stomper crosses have broken soil so expect a journal for the next grow soon.

Don’t forget to tag this as competed and then tag globalmoderators so you can get on the gladiator team and start testing free gear

Don’t forget to tag this as competed and then tag globalmoderators so you can get on the gladiator team and start testing free gear
Not really sure how I tag it as completed, I've finished like 3 grows on here never done anything like that lmao. Thanks for letting me know though man!

Not really sure how I tag it as completed, I've finished like 3 grows on here never done anything like that lmao. Thanks for letting me know though man!
Get a mod to do it.

@Son of Hobbes can you complete this for him please. Thanks!

All caught up!! Nice grow! Roots only have a 7-14 day shot of nutes. I've used it and that's how I know. Being you will be using Mega crop start after 14 days with a lite mix. Again nice grow!

Get a mod to do it.

@Son of Hobbes can you complete this for him please. Thanks!

All caught up!! Nice grow! Roots only have a 7-14 day shot of nutes. I've used it and that's how I know. Being you will be using Mega crop start after 14 days with a lite mix. Again nice grow!

I've reported it to our seed testing team, they will take care of 'em! Thanks Al!

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated. Here's a shot of the sour stomper that's currently drying, along with the double grape crosses. This one 100% has the best smell and overall frostiness.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200907-001902~2.png
    Screenshot_20200907-001902~2.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 48
Back