Jean-O's 6 USA tester positions available for Photoperiod testing on new F1 strains Brain Damage and Devils Lettuce

@Jean-O , Wait until you see how big these were.

Some final chop pics of Devils Lettuce:

View attachment 1556614

View attachment 1556615

View attachment 1556617

I'll get you a final weight when they are dry.

Trich development at 8 weeks and 5 days - I think 10 weeks of flower would be ideal but the physical size of the plants required them be cut at this point.

View attachment 1556618

View attachment 1556619

View attachment 1556621

View attachment 1556622
Dang! Those some football bats there bud! Excellent job very impressive.

Thanks! I'm glad I was able to show what your genetics can do! That strain is a serious monster lurking. Very easy to grow once it got going. Heavy feeder through veg, then about 75% through flower kept it happy. I mean it was green without a single scruggy leaf anywhere top to bottom.

Looking very nice bud! Quite a bit of difference in the phenotypes in appearance do they have the same aroma or are they different in that as well?
The tall seems to have a spicy note to it. The short I cannot describe. Its familiar, but, not if that makes sense. I chopped this weekend I will be posting some pictures tonight or tomorrow.

The tall seems to have a spicy note to it. The short I cannot describe. Its familiar, but, not if that makes sense. I chopped this weekend I will be posting some pictures tonight or tomorrow.
Nice. Ull have to let me know if u like one over the other. The spicy aroma definitely comes from the Spice Cake which to me has an anxiety super rush of an effect.

Love the smooth spicey sweet taste of the Brain Damage.
Jeano's Brain Damage.JPG

So here are my pictures from chop. The wife has a better palate and sense of smell than me she says tall is definitely a spicy earthy smell. Short is a similar smell, only less spice and more earthy.

Tall
Tall Chop Day.jpg
Tall Chop Main Cola.jpg
Tall Cola Chopped down.jpg

Short
Short Chop Day.jpg
Short Cola.jpg

Both started popping more white hairs the last two weeks of flower. We were at 12 weeks though so it was time to come down. I am going to let the dry go for about three weeks from last Saturday then will give each a try to compare if there is much difference.

Then will do the cure the same compare and contrast.

If she tastes as good as she smells I think we will be good to go.

I would guess right about 4 oz pull on each. Pretty impressive for living soil that has been used at least 7 times (i quit keeping track). Not changing the soil till I have a plant fail to produce standard or not grow at all.

Last edited:
Final pics: Got the chop tonight. Day 105 overall with 9 weeks and 5 days of flowering time. These two got crushed by the Devils Lettuce plants that were in the tent next to them. I took all the fans off and got few decent pictures of the one that survived better. Trichomes look quite nice and nearly all cloudy with just a touch of amber setting in.

Quite a bit more leafy in the flowers than the DL. I can't place a particular scent although a couple times when I opened the tent I did think rose/hibiscus tea. Very easy grow. A bit of tip burn due to pushing the strength too hard but no other issues at all. Definitely had a rough time being pushed over by the other plants. Still performed well. No idea on yeild or potential since they had such a limited run.

1.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

SingleShot0004.jpg

Got some stranding where they are sticking together.

SingleShot0003 copy.jpg

SingleShot0002.jpg

Attachments

• SingleShot0003 copy.jpg
    SingleShot0003 copy.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 15
After nearly two weeks hanging upside down Devils Lettuce was ready for a final trim, weigh and bagging.
B4AFD4CD-6458-43D1-8119-D1C0E66F4C75.jpeg

She was super sticky and I had to clean my scissors more than normal and was rewarded with a nice little ball of scissor hash for my efforts. strong smell with a similar taste when smoked
she yielded 94.3g. Of which there was about 1oz primo, 1oz decent and 1oz popcorn. Wish I yielded better for a 150w grow but the smoke is tasty. The density is 5/10 and I thinks that’s from grower error. The smell has me wishing one of my cuttings would have taken so I could have another shot at her. She was a bit leafy making trimming more of a task, but it took less than two hours start to finish so not bad
Cool natural split branch
382913A3-1116-479D-A0CF-4C77F88C5799.jpeg

35B1AE61-4B4F-4D65-AF5A-DA23F48201C9.jpeg

B738808D-7F65-45A1-88BA-8A28C663B7FA.jpeg

So my clones 2 out of 3 have a root coming out already and it’s been about a week -/+. No fancy cloners just 2 foam cups on with a hole and one with water. I do change the water every day ( when I remember) :rofl: :jointman: :smoking:
D4A1E0A0-56F4-434A-8D41-D0F11D2CD2E4.jpeg
F6AE128C-EC71-4E94-83CF-62E444ADDB18.jpeg

Back