Jean-O's 6 USA tester positions available for Photoperiod testing on new F1 strains Brain Damage and Devils Lettuce

Jean-O

www.jeanosgenetics.com
Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Straw Dog, Grape Cheese, VooDoo, The Duke
@Cultivators I am looking for 6 testers for 2 new Photoperiod strains. Brain Damage F1 and Devils Lettuce F1

Brain Damage F1 is the new resulting cross of Shining Sun Seed Co. Durban Thai High Flyer crossed with Guyana land Race which was at a F3 when I procured the strain which was then Crossed to my Spice Cake F3. The Shining Seed Land race cross was gifted to me on an IG trade which were non feminized seeds which I then sifted through phenotypes and found a special Garlic and Steak terpene on a female plant which was then crossed to some feminized pollen from my Spice Cake to make this new feminized F1 cross. Both of the strains in this cross have typically run between 9 to 10 weeks in flower and produce an intensely sativa dominant high. Durban Thai Highflyer is a rare sativa dominant hybrid strain (80% sativa/20% indica) created through crossing the infamous Thailand X Durban strains. Although it may be hard to find on your average market, Durban Thai Highflyer is a favorite of sativa lovers everywhere for the intense mental clarity that it provides and its super delicious flavor. The Durban Thai Highflyer high is very cerebral in nature, with heady effects that begin almost as soon as your first exhale. You'll feel a lifted onset that fills you with a sense of creative energy and motivation, allowing you to focus on any task that you may have at hand. This is accompanied by a clear-headed feeling that allows you freedom from any negative or racing thoughts. With these long-lasting effects and its high 15-23% average THC level, Durban Thai Highflyer is said to be perfect for treating chronic fatigue, depression, chronic stress, nausea, and headaches or migraines. This bud has a super sweet fruity berry flavor with a lightly minty exhale. The aroma is of earthy herbs and spicy fruits with a hint of mint that intensifies the more that you toke. Durban Thai Highflyer buds have piecey bright neon green nugs with dark leaves, bright orange hairs and a sticky coating of chunky clear crystal trichomes. Spice Cake F3 is the result from years of work and from crossing Dinafem Blue Cheese auto x Cinderella 99 from Growers Choice photoperiod x Dinafem Blue Widow photoperiod. The end result in the cross is a sweet and black pepper spicy terpene that has a very racy high which can lead into paranoia and anxiety in higher doses. Flowering usually onsets fairly slow but finishes strong with rock hard golf ball nuggs covered in trichomes littering the plant at the end of flower.

Devils Lettuce F1 is the resulting cross of Ethos Grandpa's Stash R2 x Sweet Seeds Green Poison Fv. Ethos celebrates some genetics that paved the way for modern-day growing with this mix of legendary old school strains: 1994 Super Skunk, 1992 OG Kush, and a 1970s cut of Afghan Kush. Grandpa’s Stash has big beautiful buds that range in hues from light green to purple with a low amount of fan leaves. This stinky strain is heavy with a sweet skunky aroma that blends well with rich flavors of incense and pine. Great for a sunny afternoon adventure, Grandpa’s Stash’ balanced high will putting your head in the clouds and your body at ease
Feminized and photoperiod-dependent version of our Green Poison® (SWS14) now featuring ultra-fast flowering. This is an F1 hybrid resulting from the cross between the elite clone of our appreciated Green Poison® and a selected 3rd Generation autoflowering genetic line of Green Poison Auto® (SWS30). This strain is ready to harvest with thick buds all covered with abundant aromatic resin only 6 weeks after the flowering photoperiod begins.

The plants have the appearance of indica-sativa hybrids, with an exceptionally vigorous growth, very fast flowering and large production of flowers. Exquisite taste and aroma with a sweet intense hint of fruit. This strain is remarkably resistant to mold in outdoor grows, considering that due to its fast flowering the plant succeeds in anticipating its harvest to the period in which botrytis usually attacks.

During my pheno hunt I sifted out 2 very special phenotypes with both strains. The Grandpa's Stash that I used in the cross was a short and heavily stacked plant which grew with an Indica predominance in plant and flower structure but offered a very speedy and energetic high that lasted for hours and it has a wonderful piney and musky/skunky terpene and it took roughly 70 days in flower to fully ripen. The Green Poison which was used in the cross reminded me a lot of an old strain I use to enjoy years ago called Sweet Cheese. It has a wonderful sweet and cheesy terpene, the plant grew with a sativa dominant plant and flower structure and also took around 63 days in flower to reach maturity for harvest.

In this test thread I am looking for growers who have experience and availability to run photoperiod dependent plants through roughly 10 weeks in flower. I am hoping to gather information on terpenes and effects as well as phenotype variations. Growers will need to be able to start the veg cycle by the end of October and be able to veg for roughly 45 days before starting the flowering schedule. I am hoping to get weekly to bi-weekly update on the progress of the grow. A variety of growing styles is always welcome!

Spice Cake F3 that was used as the pollen donor pictured grown out in a 1 gallon pot.
DSCN2409.JPG

Green Poison FV that was used as the Pollen Donor grown out in a 1 gallon pot.
20220623_194150.jpg

20220623_194226.jpg

Grandpa's Stash R2 mother plant in the cross.
20210724_104028.jpg

Durban Thai High Flyer x Guyana mother plant.
20220626_142842.jpg

I am hoping to get 3 tester for each strain that can run at least 2 plants for the test to compare. If you have any interest please feel free to drop a comment and I will choose the 6 positions and get the beans out in the post. Thanks for stopping in and thanks for all of the help here at AFN!
Jean

@Cultivators I am looking for 6 testers for 2 new Photoperiod strains. Brain Damage F1 and Devils Lettuce F1

Brain Damage F1 is the new resulting cross of Shining Sun Seed Co. Durban Thai High Flyer crossed with Guyana land Race which was at a F3 when I procured the strain which was then Crossed to my Spice Cake F3. The Shining Seed Land race cross was gifted to me on an IG trade which were non feminized seeds which I then sifted through phenotypes and found a special Garlic and Steak terpene on a female plant which was then crossed to some feminized pollen from my Spice Cake to make this new feminized F1 cross. Both of the strains in this cross have typically run between 9 to 10 weeks in flower and produce an intensely sativa dominant high. Durban Thai Highflyer is a rare sativa dominant hybrid strain (80% sativa/20% indica) created through crossing the infamous Thailand X Durban strains. Although it may be hard to find on your average market, Durban Thai Highflyer is a favorite of sativa lovers everywhere for the intense mental clarity that it provides and its super delicious flavor. The Durban Thai Highflyer high is very cerebral in nature, with heady effects that begin almost as soon as your first exhale. You'll feel a lifted onset that fills you with a sense of creative energy and motivation, allowing you to focus on any task that you may have at hand. This is accompanied by a clear-headed feeling that allows you freedom from any negative or racing thoughts. With these long-lasting effects and its high 15-23% average THC level, Durban Thai Highflyer is said to be perfect for treating chronic fatigue, depression, chronic stress, nausea, and headaches or migraines. This bud has a super sweet fruity berry flavor with a lightly minty exhale. The aroma is of earthy herbs and spicy fruits with a hint of mint that intensifies the more that you toke. Durban Thai Highflyer buds have piecey bright neon green nugs with dark leaves, bright orange hairs and a sticky coating of chunky clear crystal trichomes. Spice Cake F3 is the result from years of work and from crossing Dinafem Blue Cheese auto x Cinderella 99 from Growers Choice photoperiod x Dinafem Blue Widow photoperiod. The end result in the cross is a sweet and black pepper spicy terpene that has a very racy high which can lead into paranoia and anxiety in higher doses. Flowering usually onsets fairly slow but finishes strong with rock hard golf ball nuggs covered in trichomes littering the plant at the end of flower.

Devils Lettuce F1 is the resulting cross of Ethos Grandpa's Stash R2 x Sweet Seeds Green Poison Fv. Ethos celebrates some genetics that paved the way for modern-day growing with this mix of legendary old school strains: 1994 Super Skunk, 1992 OG Kush, and a 1970s cut of Afghan Kush. Grandpa’s Stash has big beautiful buds that range in hues from light green to purple with a low amount of fan leaves. This stinky strain is heavy with a sweet skunky aroma that blends well with rich flavors of incense and pine. Great for a sunny afternoon adventure, Grandpa’s Stash’ balanced high will putting your head in the clouds and your body at ease
Feminized and photoperiod-dependent version of our Green Poison® (SWS14) now featuring ultra-fast flowering. This is an F1 hybrid resulting from the cross between the elite clone of our appreciated Green Poison® and a selected 3rd Generation autoflowering genetic line of Green Poison Auto® (SWS30). This strain is ready to harvest with thick buds all covered with abundant aromatic resin only 6 weeks after the flowering photoperiod begins.

The plants have the appearance of indica-sativa hybrids, with an exceptionally vigorous growth, very fast flowering and large production of flowers. Exquisite taste and aroma with a sweet intense hint of fruit. This strain is remarkably resistant to mold in outdoor grows, considering that due to its fast flowering the plant succeeds in anticipating its harvest to the period in which botrytis usually attacks.

During my pheno hunt I sifted out 2 very special phenotypes with both strains. The Grandpa's Stash that I used in the cross was a short and heavily stacked plant which grew with an Indica predominance in plant and flower structure but offered a very speedy and energetic high that lasted for hours and it has a wonderful piney and musky/skunky terpene and it took roughly 70 days in flower to fully ripen. The Green Poison which was used in the cross reminded me a lot of an old strain I use to enjoy years ago called Sweet Cheese. It has a wonderful sweet and cheesy terpene, the plant grew with a sativa dominant plant and flower structure and also took around 63 days in flower to reach maturity for harvest.

In this test thread I am looking for growers who have experience and availability to run photoperiod dependent plants through roughly 10 weeks in flower. I am hoping to gather information on terpenes and effects as well as phenotype variations. Growers will need to be able to start the veg cycle by the end of October and be able to veg for roughly 45 days before starting the flowering schedule. I am hoping to get weekly to bi-weekly update on the progress of the grow. A variety of growing styles is always welcome!

Spice Cake F3 that was used as the pollen donor pictured grown out in a 1 gallon pot.
View attachment 1509729

Green Poison FV that was used as the Pollen Donor grown out in a 1 gallon pot.
View attachment 1509734
View attachment 1509740
Grandpa's Stash R2 mother plant in the cross.
View attachment 1509741
Durban Thai High Flyer x Guyana mother plant.
View attachment 1509743

I am hoping to get 3 tester for each strain that can run at least 2 plants for the test to compare. If you have any interest please feel free to drop a comment and I will choose the 6 positions and get the beans out in the post. Thanks for stopping in and thanks for all of the help here at AFN!
Jean
They look amazing @Jean-O! :headbang:
I'm in the UK, so no dice for me!
I can't wait to see them grown out by the members!
:pass:

Hey Now,
The next grow will be photos AND I hope to have the garden expansion completed by then as well. Maybe three months. If that’s okay, I’m in.

DAMMIT! A month earlier, I could have added this to my upcoming grow.....Starting Tuesday or Wednesday..
Some one posted pic of Drain Bamage......errrrrr...........BrainDamage. :smoking:
JEBUS!!!!!!! Daz frosty!

DCLXVI Accepted
Hey @Jean-O ! I have a tent that is freeing up pretty soon and I can run photos with no time limit for finish. I can easily do a 45 day veg period before flipping. I am no use on effects, smoke report, etc... and my patient has an extremely blunted sense of taste/smell. Weekly updates are no issue either.

So, I can easily grow your plants out but, a bit useless on the finish. Let me know if you'd like me to give them a run.

I wish I was setup to run photos indoors. When you need an auto tester I’d be more than happy to run them :toke:

Hey Now,
The next grow will be photos AND I hope to have the garden expansion completed by then as well. Maybe three months. If that’s okay, I’m in.
Hey @Jean-O ! I have a tent that is freeing up pretty soon and I can run photos with no time limit for finish. I can easily do a 45 day veg period before flipping. I am no use on effects, smoke report, etc... and my patient has an extremely blunted sense of taste/smell. Weekly updates are no issue either.

So, I can easily grow your plants out but, a bit useless on the finish. Let me know if you'd like me to give them a run.
The time frame isn't set in stone for sure I am more or less looking to have some testing done before next spring so I can do another breeding run with the strains and release them for next years summer OD grows. The 45 days of veg came from running the plants under 12/12 light cycle start to finish on the last breeding run the plants seemed to veg without sexing for the first 45 days under the flowering light cycle. Honestly if you wanted to run them under 12/12 like I did from start to finish its all good any grow style is fine with me!

Back