GH99MACRO1.jpgGH99MACRO2.jpg

Seed Bank: Dragon Master's Seed Co.

Strain: 99 Dragon

Did it autoflower?: Y/N

Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Sensi A+B and Connoisseur A+B

Light (kind and schedule): 6 SPOT 210W Bysen LED

From seed to harvest date: I harvested them both at 65 days

Dry Yield: One plant 10g the other 14g*

High - Effect & Duration: There's a lot of strains that if you take at 60-65 days with a tolerance like mine that you get no effect from. This is NOT one of those strains. This is a fast strain. The trichomes were mostly cloudy, about 85%+ when I took them. The duration is still a solid 2 hours and the pain relief and social anxiety relief is good for 3+ hours with the narcotic effect starting to fade around the 1.5 hour mark.

BAG APPEAL:
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif

It's fire, you can see that it's fire - that's important for bag appeal. The looks aren't deceptive like some bud I've had in the past. The only reason it's four stars instead of five is because it's ordinary. It looks like the classic definition of "dank". Dark greens with some bright green mixed in.

GROWTH:
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif

This strain starts slow then hits a burp and has the potential to finish fast. Do not try to transplant or tier this lady, put her right in the final pot. It's more than worth it. For me, this strain had a smaller vegetative window than other autoflowers I've grown but this could be part of the environment I grew them in. The bud swelling when the time comes is crazy. While some folks believe nutrients is the sole cause of this I do believe genetics plays a role. This strain swells up to baseball and bigger sized colas. :brow:

I'd recommend this strain to ANY new grower. It's not like some of the dragons that I've grown that DEMAND Cal-Mag as soon as they show pistils. 99 Dragon is extremely hard to overfeed. Overall the strain is very very resilient

SMELL:
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif

Dragon Master's Seed Co needs to bottle this smell and sell it as an air freshener. It's insanely strong and is very mango and melon smelling, similar to the "Hawaiian" strains that I've had in the past. The smell is a big part of why I've continued to grow this strain, when cured the tropical aroma can be overwhelming. (I've harvested four total including these two).

SMOKE:
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif

The only reason I gave this four stars instead of five is because I can taste marijuana when I smoke it and I really just want to taste the tropical fruit punch that I smell. The smoke is smooth and has strong hints of the smell the bud produces unlike some marijuana where the smell disappears when you start to burn it.

HIGH:
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif

This is a staple strain for me and I always have at least one or two going. It more than meets my needs for anxiety and muscle/joint pain. I live with chronic pain due to a car wreck and this strain has got me through some days where I didn't want to get out of bed. At 65 days you can smoke her, get pain and anxiety relief then 2 hours later be back to normal with the pain relief and anxiety relief still in effect. The "buzz" effect is slow to kick in (~8-10 minutes after the first hit) but ramps up quickly and is narcotic with no paranoia.

star_emoticon.gif
Disclaimer: I had a lot going on when I grew these plants out and they suffered serious neglect from start to almost finish. There was times they'd be without light for 3-4 days and then there was times they'd have lights on for 48+ hours. There was times the temps exceeded 110F.. then to kick it all off I had white flies when they started to finish up and I had to take them early.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the trimming looks scraggly, but I don't finish trimming until after I jar for a week or so, try to use the extra sugar leaves to my advantage! :tiphat:

Nice report bro! :thumbs:

Plus Rep wg..these are New and it is Always Brilliant to See New Smoke Reports coming in..:stylez rasta smoke:..seeds full of Dreams.

Cheers Bro..Much Appreciated...:Cushty::Cushty::Cushty:..it's the Smoke Reports I Love Best you know..

Hop digity:hug:...good to see you feeling better brotha!...thank you for the report!..:High 5:...i'm glad you enjoy her and that she helps you with your pain and anxiety!...now if I can get it to help with Bipolar/Manic Depression i'll really have some thing!..:thumbs:...max :slap: :pimp:...were these the F1's or 2's?...i'll be running the F2's next grow...I don't think any one has ran them yet..:shrug:..thanks again brotha!..much love!...:hug:........:smokebuds:

oh...I changed the name of the Ghaze99 Dragon to just 99 Dragon...it was causing some confusion...:stylez rasta smoke:

@pher: thanks for stopping in bud! :High 5:

@Mossy: You laid the ground work and found some real talented people with a sixth sense for marijuana cultivation and breeding.. the least I could do is get a smoke report up! :toke:

@MrN: These were F2 - the F2s were very similar to one of the first F1 I grew (both of them smelled and tasted the same with similar effects) there really wasn't much variety.. the males that I cull often look a lot different than the females in terms of leaf structure and the likes. One F1 was completely different than the rest of the plants I've grown, but the three F2's I've grown out have been pretty similar. The structure can be different but the bud smell, appearance and effect doesn't change much. I've been using it for almost a week now with no other bud and have had no tolerance build up. I've shared it with 5 different people and everyone has raved about the high. :dance:

Two will be going in 2 gallon air pots tonight or tomorrow though (waiting for another 5 gallon pot to arrive to free one up, tracking says today).

I never even checked the name with you so I'm sorry about that! :Stones slap:

Awesome report wg...:slap:

Back