8th week of flower no pistils

Willyhaze

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Have more of question then a problem started from clone runtz strain day 56 of flower using advanced nutrients I grew this strain from seed and there was buds already my question is should i got back to week four of the advanced nutrients feed schedule temp’s and humidity is tent #1 also had deficiency problems in week 4 don’t know if that contributed to slow growth

Attachments

• IMG_0517.png
    IMG_0517.png
    514.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0522.jpeg
    IMG_0522.jpeg
    999 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0521.jpeg
    IMG_0521.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0520.jpeg
    IMG_0520.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
This plant doesn’t look to be flowering at all. Whats your light schedule?

>started from clone
>grew from seed
is this a cutting from a prior seed plant? Sure doesnt look like its been in flower for 4 weeks let alone 8

please elaborate / clarify

>started from clone
>grew from seed
is this a cutting from a prior seed plant? Sure doesnt look like its been in flower for 4 weeks let alone 8

please elaborate / clarify
@Tom Bombadil I grew this strain from seed before these are clones from the original mother started this grow from clones sept 16 after a 2 week veg and flipped to flower. Battle a deficiency in week 4 for grow I would hate to start over

Last edited:
Yes it appears to be in veg but mature enough for flower, when you say flipped to flower, you must mean a 12/12 cycle. Did you adjust the brightness at all, because with the cut in light dli should still increase slightly. I doubt a loss in dli would cause it to not flower tho. This is an interesting case. The only thing I could think is a major light leak causing it to stay in veg. I would suggest a walk around during lights out with the photone app. It measures down to .001 ppfd and cannabis is known to react to .002ppfd. Though to keep an entire plant in veg Im guessing its more substantial than that

Last edited:
Back