Seed Stockers A Grow of Unlimited possibilities lets get it on with THE SEED STOCKERS

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
I have soaking right now three OG KUSH,OG CANDY DAWG KUSH, BLACKBERRY GUM nine in total. I will be using green planet nutrients A/B hydro fuel grow and bloom, vita thrive ,liquid W8, pro cal, Root Builder which is amazing tea, massive and MAMMOTH P. They all should be popped with in 24 to 48 hours.

Ill sub up FN. I think you will do awesome under your leds! Some strains deserve leds or cobs to show their full potential, and i know you've got it. Wish you best of grows. :smokeout:

COBs are very efficient simple as that. I think it if I went with BigSmo cobs I might cut my wattage in half. But I have to run what I have and I just cannot afford a huge bill. Since 2014 on tents two so far and lights and inline fans. I have spent well over 4000.00 Canadian. My wife calls lights my new addiction I am always trying to convince her we need new ones these are so good. She says Did you not say the same thing in 2014 happy wife happy life so I have to run these into the ground and then convert. I hope they produce some of the finest Kush on the planet. I am blown away with the BCN XXL it is one worth growing I would fill my tent with just that strain in a heartbeat. Thank you for the nice posts Rambo and Wian

COBs are very efficient simple as that. I think it if I went with BigSmo cobs I might cut my wattage in half. But I have to run what I have and I just cannot afford a huge bill. Since 2014 on tents two so far and lights and inline fans. I have spent well over 4000.00 Canadian. My wife calls lights my new addiction I am always trying to convince her we need new ones these are so good. She says Did you not say the same thing in 2014 happy wife happy life so I have to run these into the ground and then convert. I hope they produce some of the finest Kush on the planet. I am blown away with the BCN XXL it is one worth growing I would fill my tent with just that strain in a heartbeat. Thank you for the nice posts Rambo and Wian
Oh man we can start a 'Grow light addicts anonymous' group together! :bump:
Hearing you about the BCN XXL makes me need to order some more seedstocker seeds as I skipped the kush and XXL beans last time I ordered..

Here we go they are above ground and looking sound.
IMG_7739.JPG
IMG_7740.JPG
IMG_7744.JPG
IMG_7741.JPG
IMG_7742.JPG
IMG_7743.JPG
IMG_7744.JPG
IMG_7747.JPG
IMG_7749.JPG
IMG_7750.JPG

Right my man Yeatster this company seed stockers has some heavy autos. There BCN XXL is in its own league IMO for taste and HIGH it seems like the bigger seed companies are all catching up to each other with quality quantity and THC count.
IMG_7797.JPG
IMG_7796.JPG
IMG_7795.JPG
IMG_7794.JPG
IMG_7793.JPG
IMG_7784.JPG
IMG_7785.JPG
IMG_7786.JPG
IMG_7787.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7783.JPG
    IMG_7783.JPG