Here is a tent shot. The numbers are dwindling but my mason jars are getting full:vibe::smokeout:
IMG_6030.JPG
IMG_6031.JPG
IMG_6032.JPG
IMG_6033.JPG

Fairly, what's going on with the head that's gone browish on the right of the top pics? Too close to the led? Looks slightly toasted.

Other than that, great growing!

Fairly, what's going on with the head that's gone browish on the right of the top pics? Too close to the led? Looks slightly toasted.

Other than that, great growing!
I had 20 plants going that is the only bit that took a hit. I let the plant go a little to long she got mould at the bud end. But that was it

How close are those blurples to the buds?
They are about two feet away give or take a inch. They are in the background of that shot making them appear closer than what they are.

They are about two feet away give or take a inch. They are in the background of that shot making them appear closer than what they are.
yeah that's what I thought after I looked a little closer! :pass:

Here is some pictures of Jack herer auto from BLK seed co. The one was a two headed smaller plant but packed some weight on.
IMG_6037.JPG
IMG_6038.JPG
IMG_6039.JPG
IMG_6040.JPG
IMG_6042.JPG
IMG_6043.JPG
IMG_6044.JPG

Here is a auto berry by G 13 labs and a super skunk out by BLK both are done they wil be coming down in the next two days
IMG_6115.JPG
this next one is the super skunk
IMG_6113.JPG

Last edited:
Here is my last autoberry this went alot longer then the other AB'S and twice the size.
IMG_6136.JPG
IMG_6137.JPG
IMG_6139.JPG

Back