Gnome Automatics ABC

Just listened to your podcast. I am SUPER excited now. Good luck brother! Let me know if I can do anything to help with the project. This stuff excites me.

Figured I’d stop in and brush up here. The ABC IBL is about done. Used the fastest male to the better balanced females I had to create the IBL and preservation. Made a few thousand of those seeds. Here are the mother’s and a few seeds for maturity checks.
7914E3D4-4B10-4C15-84AC-C73673E51C09.jpeg

B5A6415E-EBF3-4391-AB53-82927C618878.jpeg

26346E2C-DA91-4642-B2A7-8EE5C063CBCA.jpeg

98521846-8A90-4666-84C0-349E2E1CE121.jpeg

Then I made an auto cross too. Took the Male ABC and crossed it to one of my large autos that was raised in the pnw climate. These are a true F1 cross should be interesting kiddos.
1360A8C7-995F-4BE0-B122-31510867285E.jpeg

2B88229B-2EE2-437F-9A9B-8794422E5B2B.jpeg

the close up bud shot looks delish. :drool:the whole plant shot looks like a Pussy willow bush.:crying:

Looking great, Fullduplex!
Looks like all abc phenos have purple buds and purple stems? How were yours? So few grow logs out there..
Mine are still in veg, but I have a few crosses planned. First I want to dust an auto and also do a seed run, like you. Then I want to change the bud structure so it is foxtaily and even more stealthy.
My main goal is to get it as unrecognizable as possible, and for this to happen, it needs to get more discreet buds. Single calyx buds would be perfect. Current bud structure is too similar to normal weed. But the leaves are awesome!
I am currently growing out f1s of csi humboldt's c99 x abc, they have just started flowering. The f2s should have a small percentage of abc leaf phenos with better potency. These will be crossed with auto cinderella jack and auto jack herer (la buena hierba)to get my auto abc project started.
What is you goal with your crosses? Changing looks or terps, or increasing potency/yield? Or just making auto version and a preservation?
That is a huge auto you crossed with! What is it? The Forge?

Last edited:
Figured I’d stop in and brush up here. The ABC IBL is about done. Used the fastest male to the better balanced females I had to create the IBL and preservation. Made a few thousand of those seeds. Here are the mother’s and a few seeds for maturity checks.
View attachment 1237177
View attachment 1237179
View attachment 1237178
View attachment 1237180

Then I made an auto cross too. Took the Male ABC and crossed it to one of my large autos that was raised in the pnw climate. These are a true F1 cross should be interesting kiddos.
View attachment 1237181
View attachment 1237182
Look at that damn prime example of F-1 vigor!!!!

I think that is just his auto. The seeds are f1, that's how I read his post. His auto is so huge that it is easy to think it is f1 hybrid vigour..

looking good! i love these odd ball plants.
the auto cross you posted up above, did it show any ABC traits? asking since the leaves are normal looking.
thanks and keep us posted!

All hybrids I've seen so far show no traits from abc in f1.
The auto on the photo above is just pollenated with abc pollen as I understand it.
Hopefully @FullDuplex will chime in and confirm that, and give an update on his abc project.

He did a video on YouTube last week and was talking about ABC.
"Future Cannabis Project" is the channel.
Name: Mandalorian Genetics

@FullDuplex is on it. Roll one, dab one and watch!

Back