gnomeautomatics.com
Oh @Waira .....

introducing new south whales sourced ABC

D50BFB9F-CB24-4E58-836F-C988D440CFEF.jpeg
2333AF29-B8F1-4E70-BDBC-906981D7FC78.jpeg
17626CFA-6A71-474A-8BA3-B772A580FBE5.jpeg
F7175987-19EC-467A-95B5-E9E2093F7AE9.jpeg
FB67CD1F-A5AF-499F-B518-4C8E35DBA2ED.jpeg

OMG ABC! I've been wanting to collect and grow this girl for ages. Congratulations!!!
FD just when I think you maxed out your level. You create another and climb higher.
You deserve a badge for just managing to get your hands on some mongy weed

Last edited:
What in the world are those? I'm curious of the make up of these.

Australian Bastard Cannabis, pretty rare and hard to get your hands on because the flowers stay small and they aren't very potent right now. Same things you used to hear about autoflowers basically. The intrigue of them is stealth and novelty as far as I can tell.

Australian Bastard Cannabis, pretty rare and hard to get your hands on because the flowers stay small and they aren't very potent right now. Same things you used to hear about autoflowers basically. The intrigue of them is stealth and novelty as far as I can tell.
Many landrace and mutants haven't even been tested for newer Cannabinoids. Maybe more of the same... maybe a diamond

:jawdrop: what an exotic score my friend! ...I am jeallie,...:cuss::rofl:

... They look super healthy FD, are they a bitchy grow due to this mutation? How long is their cycle? Fun stuff in any case!
How did the last round of Bobby's turn out? :eyebrows: ... what else is cooking in the Auto kitchen?

I have a auto grow going now in the Prescription Blend section, trying these new nutes - :greenthumb:... a solid showing so far from testers, loving mine too.. Look them up, it's a very nicely put together 6 part system, quite complete. Put most all my supp's away for this, it's all in there already!
I'm testing the unreleased Livers bx, and SSSC's new auto Creeper, plus Orange Bud and hubbaBubbaHaze.... photo's babies up and cranking too!
No thread yet, but the Auto/Photo OD Comp is going on now,...
Oh, I scored the KIS Nutrient PAck and it's cooking away now in fact! ...same gig as last year, with 6 photo's: Ice Cool, Red Mandarine F1FV, Pineapple, F99 x Black Lime Reserve, Mimosa Champagne and Strawberry Amnsesia...

what is NSW, ABC ? like duckfoot? :cheers:
:pass: New South Wales, and Aussie Bastard Cannabis..... freaky huh!

Back