Nutrients Advanced Nutrients Autoflower Schedule

Spanglish

Certified Rambler
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White Crack and Alien Vs Triangle
When i was in the growshop the other week grabbing a few bits Nacho a rep from Advanced Nutrients was in the shop and we got chatting away about autos, he said he had a non official schedule he had made up from his own experiments and client feedback and would email it over for the members at AFN.

Download
Code:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=13XkCFQNL6MD05zrU8L3LCLkOC-SQlj8s

tabla-auto-advanced.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a bigger resolution:L

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk

That is the original size he sent me. Will upload the file and edit the post in a bit with a link, should be able to download it and then zoom and what not on your pc or phone.

I'm going to give this schedule a try as I was looking for something that used a majority of the AN line. Wish I had seen it a bit sooner as I'm already at week [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] as of today, but I'll be starting another crop of the same strains in less than 3 weeks so it'll be a bit of an experiment seeing if there's any noticeable difference using this schedule from week [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].

How about jungle juice schedule any help?
20181229_131220.jpg
this is northern lights autoflowers in 3 gallon smart pots under 300w led in foxfarm ocean forrest 3weeks in just ph adjusted water until now planning to start nutrients in the morning any advise? Please.
Thanks

Last edited:
How about jungle juice schedule any help?View attachment 993206 this is northern lights autoflowers in 3 gallon smart pots under 300w led in foxfarm ocean forrest 3weeks in just ph adjusted water until now planning to start nutrients in the morning any advise? Please.
Thanks
When I first started growing years ago I used jungle juice with great results. I would start at day 14 at 1/4 strength and increase slightly every week until I saw burning on the tips and then I would maintain that until about week 2 of flower where I cut back and added big bud or overdrive or both just depending..

I have micro,grow&bloom do I add all three now ? Sorry if this sounds dumb but I am a complete newbie and I dont want to screw the pooch thanks so much for your reply

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

in foxfarm ocean forrest 3weeks in
You may or may not know, but Ocean Forest is a hot soil and doesn't require nutes for the first 3-4 weeks, which is where you are now. Be sure to start your nutes at 1/4 of the published amount and work up from there.

I have micro,grow&bloom do I add all three now ? Sorry if this sounds dumb but I am a complete newbie and I dont want to screw the pooch thanks so much for your reply

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
If I remember jungle juice is a 3part nutrient so yes you would add all 3. During veg you're going to add more grow than bloom and opposite during flower

Back