Aeroponics nutes

Beware of the time consumption of dwc - you need to watch ph variations and nute strength very closely...it'll be a time consuming hobby from my experience.
Read through the dwc threads - i always can recommend the very old threads of @Seymourbud from which i learned a lot at the time, and prepary yourself with a good reading of the infirmary threads. If things go south in a DWC, it happens fast.
And if something goes wrong, don't hesitate to ask here - there are plenty of nice poeple with good knowledge.
Keep your res clean and dark. Don't use metals in your setup.

Good luck and a warm welcome!

I've had some solid results with aero/hydro setups. Firstly, make sure your nutrient solution is on point - gotta keep those roots happy. Also, pay attention to your misting intervals.

Beware of the time consumption of dwc - you need to watch ph variations and nute strength very closely...it'll be a time consuming hobby from my experience.
Read through the dwc threads - i always can recommend the very old threads of @Seymourbud from which i learned a lot at the time, and prepary yourself with a good reading of the infirmary threads. If things go south in a DWC, it happens fast.
And if something goes wrong, don't hesitate to ask here - there are plenty of nice poeple with good knowledge.
Keep your res clean and dark. Don't use metals in your setup.

Good luck and a warm welcome!
Cheers for the welcome! I am (mostly) going to be referring to the one thread that is stickied in the new growers forum. as for nutes though the brand he mentioned is expensive in my region due to import fees. going to my local grow supply shop this weekend to see what brand they have that is similar.

I've had some solid results with aero/hydro setups. Firstly, make sure your nutrient solution is on point - gotta keep those roots happy. Also, pay attention to your misting intervals.
had not considered the misting intervals, i assume frequent untill the roots get going then slow it down from there.

Back