Aeroponics nutes

:welcome: to AFN bro. :welcome:
I think @Mañ'O'Green is the guy to ask questions about hydroponic nutrients.
Please do share some more info and take a pic or two from your tent. It'll help in giving advice.

:welcome: to AFN bro. :welcome:
I think @Mañ'O'Green is the guy to ask questions about hydroponic nutrients.
Please do share some more info and take a pic or two from your tent. It'll help in giving advice.
Cheers for the welcome!
As for the setup I'm renovating my garage so I'm looking at something from scratch. my current setup is soil in basement. so far the only thing i have is the seeds. (Memphis genetics)
il be building the room and such in the garage in the next couple weeks and building th system shortly after.
I'm familiar with making a aeroponics system, but know nothing on the nutrients.
looking at doing a 3-5 plant system. though I'm allowed up to 25.

Welcome aboard @NeverEverSalty :welcome: So why aeroponics? Plenty advice around here for hydro, but aero is kinda unique. Can I ask why aero instead of dtw or dwc?
Truth be told, I'm just kind of interested in it, plus the i work at a manufacturing plant that makes buckets so if i ever need to replace one i can get them at resin cost.
Might end up setting up 3 of each and seeing which goes better now that i have the space to try these things out.
edit: if i was going larger scale i would just do hydro, say 10 plants. but since its only a couple at a time for now it seems easier as i can use a smaller tank and such for the water.

Last edited:
Personally, drippers and drain to waste is the easiest for me. And easy to scale up or down. I wouldn't be too worried about the cost of replacing buckets. Have you grown anything aero before? :pass:

Personally, drippers and drain to waste is the easiest for me. And easy to scale up or down. I wouldn't be too worried about the cost of replacing buckets. Have you grown anything aero before? :pass:

No not personally, one of my friends has and recommended it, he doesn't do auto flower plants at all though, both of us are interested to see how it turns out with them.

Last edited:
No not personally, one of my friends that i talk to from my hometown has and recommended it, he doesn't do auto flower plants at all though, both of us are interested to see how it turns out with them.
Best thing I can say is pick a common grow style that you like, build up a head stash, and then experiment. If you want to definitely go with aeroponics,I'd start with coco to get used to the hydro thing. And once you got it then play with aero. I grow with liquid hydro nutes so I can help a bit with the ones I've used :pass:

Best thing I can say is pick a common grow style that you like, build up a head stash, and then experiment. If you want to definitely go with aeroponics,I'd start with coco to get used to the hydro thing. And once you got it then play with aero. I grow with liquid hydro nutes so I can help a bit with the ones I've used :pass:
you are correct. I think i will just start with DWC. get a good baseline going.

Back