AFN 3.0 (March 2023 - Bugs, Oopsies, "Why did you do this?", and other Reporting)

I'm agree with Mara It would be nice if the alert bell would stay visible and also how come the profile banners only show up while using legacy style

View attachment 1582858

View attachment 1582861

I'm looking into the the alerts thing; technically it SHOULD be scrolling with the rest of navigation, but it's not. So I'm going to look into it; been researching half the day and manage to make none of it scroll (lol), but that's not really helpful at all.

As to member card background, I'll look into it. I wonder if it needs to be set to transparent (like maybe the color is overlaying over what would normally be a graphic if a color wasn't chosen sort of thing.) I've been staring at templates all day I don't know what I'm saying.

But we'll get to the bottom of it (said kneeling on a barrel like shooting a Captain Morgan commercial.)

So I noticed that when you create a link (like this link) it doesn't look "clickable" until after it gets clicked.
What theme are you on Rasterman?

/* unvisited link */
a:link {
color: red;
}

/* visited link */
a:visited {
color: green;
}

/* mouse over link */
a:hover {
color: hotpink;
}

/* selected link */
a:active {
color: blue;
}

you can choose better colors here https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp (use the Hex ones instead of the names, they're the ones with the # at the front and 6 letters or numbers after)

Last edited:
What theme are you on Rasterman?

/* unvisited link */
a:link {
color: red;
}

/* visited link */
a:visited {
color: green;
}

/* mouse over link */
a:hover {
color: hotpink;
}

/* selected link */
a:active {
color: blue;
}

you can choose better colors here https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp (use the Hex ones instead of the names, they're the ones with the # at the front and 6 letters or numbers after)
Light. But I just checked it under dark and can't see it there either.

Something I would like to suggest which is very minor and may not be worth the effort.
screen shot one show background is black so the white highlighted page is very easy to see. While the 2nd shot is a white background and the highlighted is barely distinguishable. Any improvement in the later would be appreciated by me. Thanks.
55BE452F-152C-4BA4-80BD-D3AAAE53FE4C.jpeg
4AC8AB08-AA75-4436-8D8F-27F814FFB119.jpeg

Well............I'm chasing my ass this morning!:face:
site style
I've changed settings with Windows, FireFox and swapped site style.
I can't highlight and change the size of my text. I can change every damn other aspect!
I ran into a highlighting problem using dark style. I had to switch to legacy. That went away.

I can change the text size on other forums!!!!!

I was wanting to learn how to blog so I could journal a grow of some seeds I won on the 420 Somewhere contest. The link for the blogging tutorial on the Grow Journal Page doesn't work. It comes up as "Account suspended" and to contact site admin. I've been lurking around for a long time but my computer skills are pretty minimal. It's time to figure out how to do a few things like the journals and chats etc. I didn't even know how to do a screen shot so I am amazed that I was able to win the seeds.....I was just logged in at the right times. I will get it figured out eventually .

I was wanting to learn how to blog so I could journal a grow of some seeds I won on the 420 Somewhere contest. The link for the blogging tutorial on the Grow Journal Page doesn't work. It comes up as "Account suspended" and to contact site admin. I've been lurking around for a long time but my computer skills are pretty minimal. It's time to figure out how to do a few things like the journals and chats etc. I didn't even know how to do a screen shot so I am amazed that I was able to win the seeds.....I was just logged in at the right times. I will get it figured out eventually .

The link is to the old .net site. I think this is what you're looking for:

Back