AFN 3.0 (March 2023 - Bugs, Oopsies, "Why did you do this?", and other Reporting)

I’m trying to enter a link to my grow journal in the Forms> Journal verification to join cultivator club. I get the “Ooops server issue try again later” message. This has happened a number of time this past week. Any help would be appreciated. Thx

I’m trying to enter a link to my grow journal in the Forms> Journal verification to join cultivator club. I get the “Ooops server issue try again later” message. This has happened a number of time this past week. Any help would be appreciated. Thx
What link are you trying to use? Use this thread for CC applications

tag @Mossy in your completed journal AND in your completed review. You do the review here: https://www.autoflower.org/rms/
:d5:

..or.. post both (Journal & Review) to the link @Lil Dab posted for you. both will get the job done!

So, I’m basically not able to upload pictures. If I can get one, it takes forever. On top of that, the site seems very glitchy, slow, and I’m having to close and restart multiple times per day. I assumed this was on my end (poor connection, etc) but I don’t think it is. Same experience weather using phone data, or wifi….and on two different devices. :shrug:

So, I’m basically not able to upload pictures. If I can get one, it takes forever. On top of that, the site seems very glitchy, slow, and I’m having to close and restart multiple times per day. I assumed this was on my end (poor connection, etc) but I don’t think it is. Same experience weather using phone data, or wifi….and on two different devices. :shrug:
How are you uploading pics frank? Not that I’ll be able to help but I use the button at the bottom left of post box that says attach files then click insert as full image.. it’s the best way for uploading multiple pics.. I’ve had it act slow a few times but nothing crazy like your saying.. I use iPhone and am on mobile data most of the day then wifi at night

How are you uploading pics frank? Not that I’ll be able to help but I use the button at the bottom left of post box that says attach files then click insert as full image.. it’s the best way for uploading multiple pics.. I’ve had it act slow a few times but nothing crazy like your saying.. I use iPhone and am on mobile data most of the day then wifi at night
Yup, same way. Same way I always have. I tried to upload a couple earlier and gave up after a few minutes the first time, and the site froze the second time and I ended up having to restart. I was really just trying to bring it to the attention of the powers that be, so we aren’t all pretending like it’s normal.

I noticed the last couple of days that uploading pictures causes an error to display, followed by a 'crash' that sends me to a random thread. I got around it by resizing all my images.

@Frankthetank no one else is complaining about this? Perhaps you have changed the picture format to something too large for the site? Run a speed test on your internet connection "Google Speed test" and run their test. Is it hot where you are when this is happening? you may have a substation router getting too hot. That happens here when the heat goes up!

Let me know if you find anything or not!

@Frankthetank no one else is complaining about this? Perhaps you have changed the picture format to something too large for the site? Run a speed test on your internet connection "Google Speed test" and run their test. Is it hot where you are when this is happening? you may have a substation router getting too hot. That happens here when the heat goes up!

Let me know if you find anything or not!
i havent had the problem frank is having but have noticed that since yesterday i cannot copy and paste gifs anymore from my computer i now have to save the image first then upload, not a big deal just something did change for sure.

Back