Live Stoners AFN Badges Master List 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grow Battle Gladiator Rank [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] Points: 300 Awarded to any member who achieves Gladitor Rank [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]. Grow Battle Leader Request

Fast Buds Reviewer Points: 500 Awarded to any member who completes a documented grow and strain review on site of any Fast Buds Strain. Links Required

GrowNorthern Holographic Reviewers Points: 500 Awarded to any member who completes a documented grow and review on site of any GrowNorthern Product. Links Required

Dutch Passion Reviewer Points: 500 Awarded to any member who completes a documented grow and strain review on site of any Dutch Passion Strain. Links Required

GrowNorthern LED Reviewer Points: 500 Awarded to any member who completes a documented grow and review on site of any GrowNorthern LED product. Links Required

Sweet Seeds Reviewer Points: 500 Awarded to any member who completes a documented grow and review on site of any Sweet Seeds Strain. Links Required

Mephisto Reviewer Points: 500 Awarded to any member who completes a documented grow and review on site of any Mephisto Strain. Links Required

Mars Hydro Reviewer Points: 500 Awarded to any member who completes a documented grow and review on site of any Mars Hydro Product. Links Required

Dinafem Reviewer Points: 500 Awarded to any member who completes a documented grow and review on site of any Dinafem Strain. Links Required

Kindsoil Reviewer Points: 500 Awarded to any member who completes a documented grow and review on site of any Kindsoil product. Links Required

Bomb Seed Supporter Points: 500 Awarded to any member who completes a documented grow and review on site of any Bomb Seeds Strain. Links Required

Grow Battle Winner 2017 Points: 500 Awarded to any member who wins a Grow Battle in 2017. Participation and Team Leader Request

Nug of the Month winner Points: 500 Awarded to any member who wins Nug of the Month. Per @A-Train 's request

BOM Winner Points: 501 Awarded to any member who wins BOM. Per @A-Train 's request

Two Time BOM WInner Points: 600 Awarded to any member who is a two time BOM winner. Per @A-Train 's Request

Three Time BOM Winner Points: 700 Awarded to any member who is a three time BOM winner. Per @A-Train 's Request

BOM 4 times Winner Points: 800 Awarded to any member who is a four time BOM winner. Per @A-Train 's Request

AFN Author Points: 999 Awarded to any member who authors an article for AFN's Wordpress Front page. Per @Mossy 's request

Hey rebel...thanks for taking the time to do this list and for passing out the badges!! I love badges and think its a fun way to set goals...going for a dinafem bomb and sweet seeds reviewer after this summer!!

Hey rebel...thanks for taking the time to do this list and for passing out the badges!! I love badges and think its a fun way to set goals...going for a dinafem bomb and sweet seeds reviewer after this summer!!

Thanks Bud!! I really appreciate that! I'll be adding some more stuff today... I'll have a post listing all the custom badges. Who they belong to and it will be up to THOSE members to decide who gets them... for instance @Starbreaker has the Star's Vibe badge and she decides who gets it!

Members like @Habitual that have the No Bull Badge... That aren't staff but have a custom badge. This is a way to get non staff involved as well. As Hab gets to decide if anyone else gets a No Bull Badge.

It's what I call "Trickle Down Vibe-A-Nomics" :crying::crying::crying::crying:

Yeah I'm stoned. :pass:

OH and OF COURSE we'll have a post on the NEW PHOTOPERIOD BADGES that will be available to EARN!!! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back