Mephisto Genetics AFN'ers, need some help: strain naming

thanks medi, but all strains are catered for now. :)

always worth googling the name, a lot more are taken than you might imagine, I thought of 'atomic dog' , and some others, already taken.
Would like a rick james influenced name at some point :)

anyway big thanks again, these will be off to print asap, along with some mephisto graphic stickers. :)
Rick James influence. Oh my, alot already comes to mind. Going to be ready when you request that one Mitch.

Sadly 'Super Freak' is taken :(

first one that probably came to everyones mind

Great names Trapper! And just a thought Mitch, there are SO many Kush variants now, the name is losing its magic. I'd avoid adding Kush to the name ( yet I'm guilty of naming mine Dragon Kush....lol )

Hey guys, here's the outcome of the two limited editions we needed help naming:

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture410970-limited-edition-deep-blue-c.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture410969-limited-edition-sour-hound.jpg

Massive thanks to all, from helping with names, and especially testers for doing such a great job, and your reviews help massively too.
Much love mitch! :)

Looks great!

Any date for release yet Mitch? :drool:

today/tonight i've now collated all the images and descriptions.

Also have a germ test in progress, then just waiting for stickers to be printed and for packaging essentials to arrive in the mail.

As soon as possible, but I can't be exact yet, everything is in progress, just waiting :)

today/tonight i've now collated all the images and descriptions.

Also have a germ test in progress, then just waiting for stickers to be printed and for packaging essentials to arrive in the mail.

As soon as possible, but I can't be exact yet, everything is in progress, just waiting :)

Mitch, would you please PM me? Your CAPTCHA on your page is on the blink. Need some info. TY!

Back