After 420 sale!

UrbanFarmer420

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hello afn users hope you all had a awesome 420! Continue the clebration by ordering a new bong for yourself at our site all prices on the afn page have been reduced hope to do business with you and hope your having an awesome day!

Finally got my bong. Between river break-up and a sporatic post office it was a long wait. Your packaging was world class, getting glass unbroken to the outer edge of infrastructure is a feat. Became me and the wife's favorite smoke. One big, good tasting, cool smoking hit does it, like smaller 3-4 hits from a pipe. Where do you want me send referrals?

Finally got my bong. Between river break-up and a sporatic post office it was a long wait. Your packaging was world class, getting glass unbroken to the outer edge of infrastructure is a feat. Became me and the wife's favorite smoke. One big, good tasting, cool smoking hit does it, like smaller 3-4 hits from a pipe. Where do you want me send referrals?
Glad you like the bong! The website would b perfectly fine I'm working on a project that I feel would benefit growers and the cannabis community as a whole (free) so I'm excited to launch that soon. Would you be able to post review on the other thread with pictures etc?

Glad you like the bong! The website would b perfectly fine I'm working on a project that I feel would benefit growers and the cannabis community as a whole (free) so I'm excited to launch that soon. Would you be able to post review on the other thread with pictures etc?
sure, no prob

Back