Live Stoners Howdy Y’all!

ClosetPerfectionist

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I’m a bit of a perfectionist but I don’t like to tell people about it😆 Y’all will have to forgive me this is my third time ever doing a blog thingy and the first two were not too long ago and also on here haha I’m gonna give everyone a fair warning, I’m a bit technologically challenged to day the least but I have a real passion for growing so I’m not gonna let a little learning curve keep me from meeting all of you awesome folks! I’m new to growing cannabis, but not new to growing, I’m actually a farmer by trade, and I love it! I wanted to get involved in this community because of all the awesome things I’ve heard on the different podcasts I listen to and I’ll take all the knowledge I can get, I don’t think you’re ever done learning! I hope I got this blog post right, I didn’t see that new users were supposed to do this until today so I’m a little late but I’m here🤣 anyways, I look forward to meeting all of y’all and seeing some great work!

Hello everybody, I’m a bit of a perfectionist but I don’t like to tell people about it😆 Y’all will have to forgive me this is my third time ever doing a blog thingy and the first two were not too long ago and also on here haha I’m gonna give everyone a fair warning, I’m a bit technologically challenged to day the least but I have a real passion for growing so I’m not gonna let a little learning curve keep me from meeting all of you awesome folks! I’m new to growing cannabis, but not new to growing, I’m actually a farmer by trade, and I love it! I wanted to get involved in this community because of all the awesome things I’ve heard on the different podcasts I listen to and I’ll take all the knowledge I can get, I don’t think you’re ever done learning! I hope I got this blog post right, I didn’t see that new users were supposed to do this until today so I’m a little late but I’m here🤣 anyways, I look forward to meeting all of y’all and seeing some great work!
Welcome to Live Stoner....there is always someone around on the Live Stoner page to answer questions and point you in the right direction.

Welcome @ClosetPerfectionist :d5::pass:lots of us technically challenged folk around here. But lots of helpful and friendly people. Also lots of people that like to garden :headbang: Feel free to ask questions and nobody will give you any shit. You'll find the most active stoners and quickest answers in the live stoners section here
Screenshot_20230717-183426.png

Back