Dragon Meds Albino Dragon Smoke Report

S

stylez

:tiphat: I grew out 3 of these ladies, so there will eventually be 3 different reports for this strain
SeedBank :

Dragon Masters

Strain:

Albino Dragon

Did it autoflower?: Y

Soil/hydro:

Straight Promix BX

Nutes:
Vegging: AN series, Liquid Kharma, Calmg
Flowering: AN series, Bud Candy, Big Bud, Calmg, Overdrive
Light (kind and schedule):

Blackstar 240 W...... 19/5:WTF:

From seed to harvest date: _63_days (I think):Stones slap:

Dry Yield: 34_g

High/Effect Duration: I give it 4 stars...:dance2:

Very Energetic high (great for me, for work). A bit racey for me at the beginning of the high, it evens out nicely after 20 minutes, but she did come down very early. After an hour or so, becomes quite mellow. Not good smoke to try and fall asleep with:tiphat:

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: ****

Nice green buds with red hairs. Good density to it, not rock hard buds, but not to far away from it.... :smokeit:I wouldn't say she was caked with sugar, but she had a good bit to her. Definitely hash material..:D:

THE GROWTH: *****

I ran into no issues with her:dance2:. She was a good eater at half strength nutes. She could of handled more, she started to show burns at half strength. The main cola would have sat around 27 inches tall, if I would have tied it down. Side branches made a nice even canopy and they all had nice fat tops on them.

See....:D::D:
stylez-albums-albino-dragons-picture271715t-001.jpg
stylez-albums-albino-dragons-picture271716t-006.jpg
stylez-albums-albino-dragons-picture271720t-002.jpg
stylez-albums-albino-dragons-picture271721t-003.jpg

THE SMELL: *****

During the growth, she had a very musty fuel smell to her. Almost stunk:D:
Now that she has been curing for 3 weeks now, it is more of a woody earthy smell, and just a hint of fuel aroma:drool:

THE SMOKE: *****

Nice and smooth, can feel it expand a tad in your lungs:check:

One Love:peace:
Let me add one more thing........make sure you are in arms length of a frig or the snacks. I wanted to try and eat everything, kids got mad cause I ate all there goldfish crackers and other snacks:No:. Very good news for me, because I have a lack of appetite issue, especially at restaurants or anywhere else in public..... :peace:

Hi stylez, nice glass You have.

I am so sad that i cant buy dragon`s seeds in my country:((

RCMC ships everywhere, I think. let me check:smokebuds:
Hi stylez, nice glass You have.

I am so sad that i cant buy dragon`s seeds in my country:((
they got Dragons

Thanks, that's my girls piece

Nice report stylez...:slap:

:howdy: :slap::smokebuds: Great report bro :peace:

282955d1381592400-albino-dragon-smoke-report-005.jpg
:dance::dance::dance:...stanky danky brotha!...:High 5:...thank you for the report my friend!..it pleases more than anyone will ever truly know that everyone that has tried it is enjoying them!...:Coolio:..:hug:...it's makes me feel i'm on the right path with this one..:thumbs:..just curious...did you see any color at all in any of the ones you've grown?..I've had a report of one throwing color...:shrug:...just trying to get a count on how many are throwing color out...the same member also has told that it is one tough cannabis plant too!...they had some bad soil that killed all their other plants(ones transplanted and put to flower also) except their one Albino they had going...sounds like a good beginners strain...:thumbs:...:smokeit:

thanks again for giving them a go for me and the report brotha!...looking forward to reading the others to see if and how different the smoke is from them...:thumbs:...Happy Growing my friend!

oh and max :slap: for the awesome report + grow and show!... :five:

MAX :slap: I wish I could find my pack :cuss: I do have a pack of beans in my bean collection with no label in a zippy, couldn't imagine why I would put them there, but wonder if it's them? Will have to pop a few and find out :dance: love an energizing smoke! Looking forward to trying these! Thanks
For the report! They truly help all out! Love the smoke reports!

Stank you for everything, MrN:piggy Hug: no color on any of the 3 that I grew homieHop digity

Plant B has a different smoke than this one, but you gotta wait until next weekend for the proper report. The third one came down today, most likely ill get those pics up tomorrow in the Albino thread. Thanks for the kindness and love

@yoda...appreciate you having a read. Uplifting is what you want, 65 days would be good. I took another down a week later and it has some body numbness involved with it...

I SWEAR that's why I LOVE LOVE the dragons! They all amber up allowing you to properly take down the plant at the desired time to cover such a HUGE variety of ailments....I've had dragons that have given me :nightdrag: and have had same plant taken down earlier have an amazing circulatory effect! (Maybe was there on other buds but the :nightdrag: gets you first so you don't feel it) I've had dragons that uplifted my spirits and eased my anxious mind...
Having MS the symptoms can change on a daily basis... It's nice to have the options to medicate properly for what is bothering me that day....
:bow: Dragons

:stylez rasta smoke:

Back