Mandalorian Genetics

Strain:

ALF5 f3 Indica/sati Pheno
:afn::afn::afn:
Grow style:
:18-6:
RDWC
600 watt MH/HPS
Green Planet Hydro Fuel, heavyw8, massive, finisher, hydroguard, camg+, Beastie Blooms, ChaChing, superthrive.

View attachment 872464View attachment 872467

Harvest and Grow.

100% Germination and 50/50 Male:Female. 100 days to harvest, it did autoflower, it was a very stout and sturdy plant. These had heavy branches that stood straight up and held a lot of weight. Huge fan leaves measuring over 12 inches wide, the plant overall was 65 inches tall and nearly 4 ft wide. Some buds turned purple a few weeks prior to harvest, and all of them were heavy with large trichomes. The scent was astringent, sour, and sharp. There were undertones of pine and citrus with an earthy background. Very sticky, and took a month to dry to 62-65% cure. She was larger than many Autoflowers, and extremely resilient. A pleasure to grow.

Weight:

Dry weight 156 grams, wet weight 21 oz.
:yay1::cheersmate:
Smoke:

The smoke is heavy and bright on inhale with a slightly metallic nose hit and noticeable pine notes, primarily taste citrus on the inhale. If there was a citrus fruit between a tangerine and a grapefruit, that would be close. The exhale is smooth on the tongue, sweet and somewhat earthy. The taste and scents are complex. The stone is quickly apparent and dreamy. The first 15 to 30 minutes were a blur, but after that I was motivated to get some stuff done, and did so without much back and neck pain. The crystals are so heavy that they gum up a grinder. The high lasted about 2 hours but pain relief was longer.
:doc1::doc1::doc1:
View attachment 872454 View attachment 872455 View attachment 872456

:smoking:[emoji3][emoji3]:bighug:
I know, my trimming is terrible. Can't get everything right :d5:
Hi R.G.G
Great smoke report good job. Thanks for this great strain test.

Enjoy your smoke and have a nice day
cu tobe

Breeder:
:dragon2::dragon2::dragon2:
Mandalorian Genetics

Strain:

ALF5 f3 Indica/sati Pheno
:afn::afn::afn:
Grow style:
:18-6:
RDWC
600 watt MH/HPS
Green Planet Hydro Fuel, heavyw8, massive, finisher, hydroguard, camg+, Beastie Blooms, ChaChing, superthrive.

View attachment 872464View attachment 872467

Harvest and Grow.

100% Germination and 50/50 Male:Female. 100 days to harvest, it did autoflower, it was a very stout and sturdy plant. These had heavy branches that stood straight up and held a lot of weight. Huge fan leaves measuring over 12 inches wide, the plant overall was 65 inches tall and nearly 4 ft wide. Some buds turned purple a few weeks prior to harvest, and all of them were heavy with large trichomes. The scent was astringent, sour, and sharp. There were undertones of pine and citrus with an earthy background. Very sticky, and took a month to dry to 62-65% cure. She was larger than many Autoflowers, and extremely resilient. A pleasure to grow.

Weight:

Dry weight 156 grams, wet weight 21 oz.
:yay1::cheersmate:
Smoke:

The smoke is heavy and bright on inhale with a slightly metallic nose hit and noticeable pine notes, primarily taste citrus on the inhale. If there was a citrus fruit between a tangerine and a grapefruit, that would be close. The exhale is smooth on the tongue, sweet and somewhat earthy. The taste and scents are complex. The stone is quickly apparent and dreamy. The first 15 to 30 minutes were a blur, but after that I was motivated to get some stuff done, and did so without much back and neck pain. The crystals are so heavy that they gum up a grinder. The high lasted about 2 hours but pain relief was longer.
:doc1::doc1::doc1:
View attachment 872454 View attachment 872455 View attachment 872456

:smoking::biggrin::biggrin::bighug:
I know, my trimming is terrible. Can't get everything right :d5:
GREAT GROW mate.:pass::worship::slap:

31.2 oz wet, 8.5 oz dry.
These are beautiful plants!
:slap:

Back