Allowing plants to flower long & potency - opinions

I’ve grown fastbuds, Mephisto and barneysfarm strains

Maybe consider looking for some new breeders. Super Sativa Seed Club, Sannie's Seeds, Ace Seeds, 00 Seeds, La Buena Hierba, maybe even some Sensi Seeds.

I'm not fond of fastbuds, never grown Meph or Barney's.

Hey everyone!

I usually allow my plants to flower from 8 weeks to 9 weeks.

What I’m wondering is, what would happen if I let them flower 10 or 11 weeks? Will those amber trichomes provide a much stronger high? Couch lock high. Or, will it just produce a weaker high because the trichomes change into cbn and so on.

The reason I’m asking is that for some reason any time I grow, I can never produce something that will completely knock me out. I smoke quite a lot, so my tolerance may be quite high. But I’m really starting to wonder if autos are actually less potent in terms of sedative effects.

Any my products I have smoked, never knock me out. It makes me wonder if I’m pulling them too early, if it’s just autos in general, strain choices, etc. I used to smoke from other people and it was more potent than anything I grow. Either that, or my tolerance has just got high over the years since then.

Any time I pull my plants, there is at least 10% amber. I just harvested a fastbuds banana purple punch which is supposed to be a knockout Indica. I mean, I feel the effects but it definitely get me to the point I cannot move or anything lol

I’m really looking forward to hearing people’s opinions on this.
Hey buddy,

I'm not gonna add to all the answers about the flowering times as there already is a consensus.
But what about edibles? If you eat one brownie with one gram of weed in it, it will knock your socks off :drunks:

Regards,

B

Hey buddy,

I'm not gonna add to all the answers about the flowering times as there already is a consensus.
But what about edibles? If you eat one brownie with one gram of weed in it, it will knock your socks off :drunks:

Regards,

B

Could not agree more Bob, I do not inhale, all edible all the time.To me it does not matter the Auto Seed breeder as much as the delivery. Thinking I have a strong tolerance to MJ as well, I do a min of 10 grams of rosin a month. I harvest plants like most here, a few amber trich's, dry, smash ingest. :cools:

Found a good one in Rocs automix. One hitter quitter. wish i knew what strain it was for sure lol... and letting any plant go as long as possible seems to make it a sleepier smoke. Relatively of course.

Found a good one in Rocs automix. One hitter quitter. wish i knew what strain it was for sure lol... and letting any plant go as long as possible seems to make it a sleepier smoke. Relatively of course.
I’ve wanted to try rocbudinc beans for ages but they prove hard to get here

Rocs plants have been all over the place pheno wise over the years. Never get similar plants out of the same pack of seeds :shrug: Blueberry slushie is the only one that I've ever found to be consistent. However, I've never had a bad roc plant. Always fire and always the 1st plants to finish. Pain in the ass to get the seeds :crying:, Never really know what to expect as far as taste/smell/size :pass:, But totally recommend growing any you can get your hands on. Here's a Blueberry slushie with the tops cut off :d5:
PXL_20220702_011013739.jpg

the one in the front
20220121_230213 - Copy.jpg

Terpenes most definitely play a major role in lending to the effects. That's always something to consider as well IMO.

Back