Indoor Always follow the most Northern Lights: Prophetikos Test Thread

Nice job bud ! Really building nice buds now. How's the smell?
Thanks bud! The stem rub is definitely on the sweeter side, kind of floral. But the buds themselves dont seemcto have a noticeable scent yet.. Hope that changes soon!

Day 57:

I chopped the little one early. I plan to use it for edibles. It was a little early but the plant seemed to stop growing. No swell, height or weight improvement in the last 10 days. So we are down to a single plant. The big girl.
I think she will go another 2 weeks. I will start water only this week sometime.
20180121_112702.jpg
20180121_112712.jpg
20180121_112727.jpg

Day 66:
Pre chop hair cut and a water only diet until death day. Description says 11-13 weeks, but in coco, under cobs, I'm about a week ahead of that. Mostly cloudly trichs.. A few ambers..

The black tape you see is from a supercrop that went haywire! Lol.. The stem never recovered properly and grew back upright. The buds got super fat though. I put white dots on the pic.. Those dots are all of the buds on the supercropped main cola that should be standing upright. If it was, this plant would easy be almost 4ft tall. So I kind of lucked out that it didn't grow back straight.
20180130_180837.jpg
2018-01-30_18.10.30.jpg

Hi everybody!

Apologies for disappearing as always, but the high season is about to start and we are overwhelmed with all the work to do.

That said, those plants are looking beautiful and healthy.
Really good job! A bit sorry for the super cola, but overall, the plant looks amazing! :)

As for the huge variation in the two plants: no F2s have ever been used for this strain or for other Female Seeds strains. The problem for breeders is that it's really difficult to stabilise an automatic strain, given the nature of those plants. This is a case of extreme (and rare) genetic variation in an automatic strain. Again, to control the life cycle of an auto strain is one of the biggest challenge for a breeder.
Hope that this solves the question.

Forgot to update this thread! I chopped at day 83.. Buds are curing! 77g dry of what is turning out to be a sweet minty classic northern lights strain! Thumbs up all around. Great yeild, plant size and easy to trim. I pulled a good pheno! Will run rhis again soon!

Forgot to update this thread! I chopped at day 83.. Buds are curing! 77g dry of what is turning out to be a sweet minty classic northern lights strain! Thumbs up all around. Great yeild, plant size and easy to trim. I pulled a good pheno! Will run rhis again soon!

Enjoy! NL was one of my first Dutch (Sensi I think) strains I grew, and became a favorite!

Back