Indoor Amnesia auto fem by Canuk Seeds

@chuckeye ...you need to do a Review here....

Genetics | The Autoflower Network

Then Tag me to let me Know...and I'll award you your Cultivators Badge........Happy Caturday..... :pass:

The Bud looks Delicious.....:bravo:

Thanks @Mossy !

Will do...

Cheers

Great....it should be a simple cut and copy job from your journal....but if you have an problems...feel free to yell for me........ :headbang:

This is a fantastic thread!

I grow in Pro-Mix HP as well, but I've been doing the 10-part GH series and it's a bit of a pain. I recently invested in some MC and will be trying it next.

If you don't mind, could you summarize your watering/feeding habits again? I'm seeing every 3-4 days, ~600ppm excluding your fairly hard starting water? And you don't pH? And do you provide plain waterings in between feeds, i.e., feed/water-repeat, or feed/water/water-repeat, etc? Generally speaking I mean...

Thanks Chuck!

I feed/water when the pots feel dry. There is no schedule...

And they get no rest, feed with every watering :biggrin:

Seedlings get .7g/4L right from the start and by the time they are starting their third week I'm usually at about 2g/4L.

When I lollipop I leave most of the fan leaves. When they start to yellow I up the nuts by .5g/4L.

Very roughly following the feed chart on GreenLeafs web site.

No ph, Mega Crop is chelated and ProMix HP is buffered.

And no cal/mag, there is enough in my well water !

I only check the ppm's out of curiosity but I do try to stay under 1000.

Cheers

Canuk grows is part the reason I starting growing autoflower. Dude can grow some hammer plants. Same with bill ward. Grows beast plant like its nothing.

I feed/water when the pots feel dry. There is no schedule...

And they get no rest, feed with every watering :biggrin:

Seedlings get .7g/4L right from the start and by the time they are starting their third week I'm usually at about 2g/4L.

When I lollipop I leave most of the fan leaves. When they start to yellow I up the nuts by .5g/4L.

Very roughly following the feed chart on GreenLeafs web site.

No ph, Mega Crop is chelated and ProMix HP is buffered.

And no cal/mag, there is enough in my well water !

I only check the ppm's out of curiosity but I do try to stay under 1000.

Cheers

Have you ever checked your run-off ppm? Curious if you've ever taken notice of the difference between your input and runoff?

Nice frosty buds. I have some lambs bread from a different breeder but still interested in a smoke report. Sounds like the scissor hash was excellent

Have you ever checked your run-off ppm? Curious if you've ever taken notice of the difference between your input and runoff?

I did once ! That was three or four grows ago. It was obvious I was overfeeding but I checked anyway :nono:

Otherwise I don't find it of much use if I control what goes in. And I do that by roughly following the makers feeding schedule And watching how my plants are doing.

Nice frosty buds. I have some lambs bread from a different breeder but still interested in a smoke report. Sounds like the scissor hash was excellent

The Lambs Bread so far is my favorite smoke out of 14 strains I have grown up to this point !

It has convinced me that Sativa's are the way to go, for me.

Very uplifting, creative and motivational high. The only downside is I'm also looking for something that gives me the munchies !. My appetite has been mediocre at best.

But, I am not couch locked on the sativa's and able to put together a nice supper which of course I enjoy the heck out of :thumbsup:

BTW > The Durban Poison is almost on par with the Lambs Bread !

The Green Crack is an excellent social smoke and the Double Chocolate packs a double whammy :smoking:

And the Amnesia Auto is no slouch either. After smoke testing the rest of the crop I'm almost ready to go back to the Amnesia and post a strain/smoke report !

The Cryo cure product is by far the smoothest smoke....

BTW > My current grow a week or so ago.

Moved up to 5 gallon bags and added Air Domes. Just Mega Crop one part for all this run !

And for the first time ever, introduced a humidifier. This winter has been exceptional dry with the rh ~ 20%. With the humidifier it's up in the high 40's !

Day 37 early The Girls 15 Feb 23.jpg

Cheers

Good to hear. I also have some Durban poison, malawi and golden tiger v3. Gotta get the original still.

Back