Breeder: Stone

Amnesia-Stone99-week1.jpg

Amnesia-Stone99-week3.jpg

Amnesia-Stone99-week7.jpg
Amnesia-Stone99-week9-1.jpg

Amnesia-Stone99-harvest1.jpg
Amnesia-Stone99-harvest6.jpg

Amnesia-Stone99-harvest3.jpg

Medium: Mixture of 3/5 GH Organic Coco Coir, 2/5 Fox Farm Ocean Forest that has been pasteurized and inoculated with Plant Success Great White, Organic Lime

Nutrients: Botanicare KIND- Base, Vegetative, Bloom

Lights type and schedule: Veg- 96 watt T5 13 hours/ 400 watt hps 11 hours. Flower – 400 watt hps 11 hours/13 hours darkness

Days from Seed: Day 65 for first half of Harvest, Day 69 for second half of Harvest

Harvest Points: Had to harvest in place, too large to remove from tent. Buds were continuing to swell when cut, had to harvest a bit earlier than expected due to lack of medicine. Has produced more resin than any auto I have worked with thus far. Extremely pungent when trimming. Unlike some autoflowers which require a long cure to bring out the subtle terpenes, the flowers from this possess a wonderful flavor as soon as they are dry.

Dry Yield: 70 grams

Growth Comments: Evenly spaced nodal structure, high calyx-to-leaf ratio, dense colas. A breeze to harvest. Top cola did not take prominence, each main top seemed to have almost the same density, with a couple in particular that were denser than the top cola. Naturally broad,even canopy,smaller leaves,and adequate internodal spacing allowed for much better light penetration.
28 inches tall in a #2 container, not counting roots, at day 38. Canopy was 20 inches x 24 inches.
Temps swung very heavily during this season due to climate change, temps ranged from below freezing to hot this Feb. Indoor growing temps at night got as low as 50 degrees and 85 degrees during the daytime. 20-65% Humidity.

Comments on smell (during growth, harvest, etc.): The terpenes in this flower are out of this world, and will throw you for a loop. At first, the aromas being produced don’t really ring of anything too pungent. For the most part, the live flowers maintained a distinct hash aroma and nothing more. This is the special part. Undisturbed, the Amnesia Stone99 is unassuming, but as soon as the resin and leaf tissue is disturbed in any way it will release a terpene bomb. The Afghani Skunk (almost B.O.) smell hits first. Followed by the hashy,rotten fruit chem, but it doesn’t stop there. There is an underlying floral/lavender pungency that alternates between sweet and fruity. Then the chem smell becomes stronger and changes into something akin to sauteed onions/ or mild garlic. The flavor that evolves from these aromas is nothing short of a sauteed-onion chem plum surrounded by exotic incense and floral perfumes. The first chem plum flowers I have experienced. Out of sight.

The Smell: Berry, Floral, Fruit, Rotten, Hash, Skunk, Musk, Spice, Vanilla, Plum, Lilac, Lavender, Incense, Violet

The Smoke: For a regular smoker this a one hitter, smooth inhales lead to rising euphoria that suspends you in a moment and keeps you there for a few hours. Still retains the narcotic edge so it will put someone to sleep with little effort. Sauteed-onion chem plum inhale/slightly sweet and floral cream exhale. Blue, voluminous, and highly expansive vapor has the potential to catch a person off-guard.

Method of Delivery: Vape
Taste Inhale –10, delicious
Taste Exhale -10 delicious
State of Dryness - 7, ideal for vaporizer
Smoothness - 10
Smoke expansion -10, heavy expansion
The High: Sativa Dominant with an Indica Edge. Instant, Potent. Energetic, Confusing, and Narcotic
The Dosage (number of hits taken to reach desired effects): 1-15+ hits
Effect Onset- Immediate
Potency ( 0-10 none-devastating) -9
The effect lasted 4 hours
Tolerance build up ( 0-10 none-rapid)-3
Usability- Where 1 indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and 9 represents the ideal time of day. Usability (wake up)-5,Usability (work)-6, Usability (relax)-7, Usability (sleep)-8. All effects depend on dosage
Overall Satisfaction (1-10 poor-Holy Grail)-9. Thinking of getting a nose ring just to hold flower under my nose at all times.
I am a Medical cannabis user - Health conditions and how this strain affects them
Work Accidents – spinal injuries, surgeries, chronic pain, anxiety, depression, insomnia.
Amnesia Stone99 cheers me up with a real soaring high. Eases tension in neck and shoulders, Lightens my mood, and relaxes some of the muscles in my lower back. This in turn helps me sleep better. I feel it is because of my high cannabinoid intake, that it doesn’t devastate me as much as it does others who don’t vape, still numbs the mind just fine. It does have the narcotic potential to make you very sleepy, not so good for operating heavy machinery.

Rate the noticeable medical and negative effects (if any) on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe.

Sense of well being-6

Euphoria-9

Anxiety relief-8

Sleep-8

Pain relief-7

Ability to rest or sit still-8

Imagination/creativity-8

Humor perception-9.

Visual perception-8

Audio perception-9

Appetite stimulant-9

Introspective dreaminess-9

Confusion-9

Detachment from reality-8

Decreased reaction time-9

Altered thinking and memory-9

Bloodshot eyes-9

Reduced Coordination and Balance-8

Increased heart rate-8, Damn good for circulation

Dry mouth-9. You will get severe cotton mouth

Final Comments: The original Energizer autoflower. Rapid development, high resin production, and dense buds. When vaporizing, the flowers just keep going, and going, and going. Can facilitate sessions that last for up to an hour per bowl(crazy right?). It was quite ironic when another smoker completely forgot what this strain had been named. Their mind had been completely numbed to the point that fluent sentences became a chore. Their eyelids grew very heavy. Amnesia Stone 99 had them in one bowl and they couldn’t remember anything they had been speaking of. A very quick and hardy medicinal flower and a true flavor experience.

Hey Castle...thanks you SO much for this excellent well detailed medical report. I must slap you with some rep!

I was a bit on the fence as far as ordering these, but this report just swiped the card for me! Thanks for the great detail including medical issues, as I am have similar issues.
**looks for baby powder** :slap:

Back