Gnome Automatics Anvil

First time I grew her. Battled my climate for the first few weeks so I chose to just let her be her own person, didn't want to stress her to much. It's hands down the most beautiful flower I've ever seen.

First time I grew her. Battled my climate for the first few weeks so I chose to just let her be her own person, didn't want to stress her to much. It's hands down the most beautiful flower I've ever seen.

My first time too and I put mine thru the ringer. She still looks stressed. Cant get her to green up but Im just going to water and nute her. And watch them purple buds fatten up. Hopefully they get as gat as yours.

The one that looks like it needs a tomato cage around it hahahahah. It's Deadhead OG from The Cali Connection. It smells so amazing already. On your anvil, mine never really was the green I wanted for the color of the plant. Could just be how it is. Who the heck knows.

The one that looks like it needs a tomato cage around it hahahahah. It's Deadhead OG from The Cali Connection. It smells so amazing already. On your anvil, mine never really was the green I wanted for the color of the plant. Could just be how it is. Who the heck knows.

mine was to start then it went yellow. I dont really care lol like you its all about the bud on it and there grown just fine and the leaves are praying. Im happy.

mine was to start then it went yellow. I dont really care lol like you its all about the bud on it and there grown just fine and the leaves are praying. Im happy.

and that deadhead og looks amazing nice job

Thanks, I think I got some ph issues but it's hammering along.

seems like there is always something with these girls. But there hardy and grow pretty much now matter what. she looks like your going to get a nice crop off her. Have to let me know how she turns out.

Packing on that purple bud like a I never seen before. Pictures do not do this plant any justice
you have to see it in person.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back