Gnome Automatics Anvil

She looks amazing!!! The last weeks are the most important ones. It's where many growers make the mistake to harvest early, but if you can be patient you will be rewarded with fatter buds. :thumbsup:

She looks amazing!!! The last weeks are the most important ones. It's where many growers make the mistake to harvest early, but if you can be patient you will be rewarded with fatter buds. :thumbsup:

thank you. I was hoping to get 2 more weeks out of her. Another feeding then just water the last week. Not flushing just watering like I normally do.

Here's 82 days. Still putting out white pistols

Attachments

• PXL_20220417_225911549.jpg
    PXL_20220417_225911549.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 43
  • PXL_20220417_225857908.jpg
    PXL_20220417_225857908.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 38
Here's 82 days. Still putting out white pistols

damn dude that cola in the middle is massive. Thats a amazing looking plant man nice job. Mine is probably a 1/3 red hairs or so. I havent check my trichs yet. Have you?

Thanks fella. No I haven't, I never really do. Just go off when the pistils start to all curl back to the flower. I'm kind of a hillbilly hahah.

Thanks fella. No I haven't, I never really do. Just go off when the pistils start to all curl back to the flower. I'm kind of a hillbilly hahah.

lol. Hey man what works for you. There is no wrong way. Its a pretty plant with huge colas what else more can you want other then to be able to smoke it. :smoking:

Just put like 10oz of meph and night owl stuff in jars today. I like craft stuff. Makes it fun and personal that way. I've emailed Dan from gnome with a few questions, always gets back to me. He's got me sold on his stuff.

I just got 30 grams of cdlc in a jar curing right now almost been a week in there. I got a double grape going right now. And i just planted a 3 bears og last night. Meph shit is frosty this double grape is got the most frost I have seen this ealry in a plant. Cant wait to try it. I been wanting some of dans gear for awhile. I just didnt wanna do regular seeds. Then i found out he started to put out fems. I got some anvil as soon as i could. I listened to alot of podcast with him on it. He sold me from just that. I wanna try his plutos bride. Looks really frosty. Another one I wish would go fem is firebudz. I wanna run his carebears.

Ha, sounds like your cdlc was about the exact same as mine. 3 jars. I don't know why but I'm like addicted to growing autos. Can't explain it. They are just more fun to me than photos for me. Probably because I'm impatient ha.

I never grown photos. My buddy does I help him with it and do what he asks but thats his grow. Im his helper. Lol. I like anything to growing weed and smoking it. Even free labor. Lol Me I dont know if I would ever grow photos. Too many strains of auto to try there faster there bud is just as good. I cant tell the difference. to me autos are the future of home growers in cannabis. The big thing holding that back is cloning and being able to have a mother plant. To me I dont care I rather pop seeds and see what i get. Its a surprise everytime.

Back