Anyone have issues with Expert seeds?

Damn just went to site and found nothing but bad reviews... something is going on. I think they may be running in middle of night and ripping everyone off
F8A20EE8-7730-48A3-9B7A-DB399684D6E2.png

Yikes. I'm not planning on growing the Glueberry from Sensi any time soon (still not delivered) but now I kind of want to when they come in just to see how one does.

The distributor shouldn't be blamed for poor genetics. I got my expert seeds during those double/triple give aways from a trusted source....while "cheese auto" was worthy, "lemon haze auto" just ain't. Enough complaints to the distributor may help them 'weed' out poor products ....
Expert seeds is one of those who saw autos catching on way back when and invested... started stockpiling their versions...Quality control is sometimes lacking and makes us the testers. My germ system has been 99+% but along came 'expert'....dropped to bout 50%.

Great, it is starting to sound like Expert Seeds might be a stitch seed like breeder.

I have not heard from them. I Just wrote a new email. Lets see if I hear anything.

Anyone else have issue yet?

Back