Fast Buds Anyone top a Tangie auto

The best growth I ever got from an auto was one I mistreated in every way imaginable. I think it was the HPS though and had nothing to do with all the cutting and breaking. :funny:
They do like it tho. At times I think they know it will make them bigger, and respond as such. They taunt me with their branches, and I fall for it everytime! :dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

If you ever damage them bad enough tape them up. Use electrical tape peels off better. I tape stuff a lot being so aggressive. That plant looked nice and healthy so I bet it healed quickly.
Yeah I didn't tape it on purpose. It was one of my early grows and I like testing advice like that for myself .:muahaha: I'm planning to let a plant grow into the light so I can trim it with hedge clippers to see what happens too.

I have since then lost plants for not taping and seeing (and not seeing) miraculous recovery by taping.

Fabric athletic tape is fun too. I once taped a thick trunk on a 4 month old indica then broke it on purpose to see what happens. It lived. :haha:

Back