Anyone try breeding clones from autos?

Ive since moved on to using regular males w cloned females most of the time. It works awesome last round was silverback 2.0 male w gelato ,silverback 2.0 and some of my last Apefruit f1.
That's a good idea. I'm not seeing a lot of use for reversing the clones, since they take so long, tho it is working, and I've pollinated my clones with male pollen too, because I didn't have any reversed pollen yet.
I really couldn't think of a benefit until I just read your post. That could be a useful way to keep everything separated from the rest of the plants, and pollinating a lot of different strains in a small area.
I think I'll mainly stick to pollinating branches on the plants, but this is still good info to me. Any info,:)
I pollinated a branch on two of my Fastbuds Gorilla Cookies with a male that is from a cross between a GSC fem, and Cheese male.
Plus I have reversed pollen from a Fastbuds GC, finally, so I've pollinated a whole Royal Gorilla plant, plus another FB GC branch.
Next grow, I'm going to take a male from the GC X (Ch x GSC), and use it to pollinate the femmed GC plants, and make my own Regular auto Gorilla seeds.
Well, close enough for me, HAHA :)
I also crossed a Stardawg, Amnesia, Strawberry Shortcake with the Male pollen. I don't really have any plans for those, though. Just makin seeds.
Auto seeds. Regular auto seeds :)

Last edited:
I know this is old, and you might have got what you asked by now, but I'm doing this very thing, and documenting it on my youtube channel.

Thats dope man. I've got the bug to do it, but I'm only on my second grow working out more basic stuff. I'm definitely going to be following on. YouTube

D7C585CB-50D7-4125-8BC1-D486985F9015.jpeg

Hey all, wish I’d seen this thread before trying to prove all the naysayers wrong myself. Im still waiting on pollen from my other clones, but these are rooted clones waiting to be dusted. I took about 50 clones from 6 plants, and could have easily taken 100 more. Hopefully I get some pollen in time to make some S1, R1, and F1 crosses, and BX1. Working with white widow, watermelon skittles, DSD, Amnesia, and Northern lights.

Back