Extraction Ardent Users: Your Recipe for MCT Oil???

Got an Ardent FX a little while ago and finally getting around to using it. Am looking for ratios for MCT Oil. As in How much weed/kief to how much oil. Got a couple of ratios from the fine peoples in Live Chat, but just trying to see what a larger sample size uses...Looking to make some really potent "Zombie" oil!

So far someone recommended: 1 oz weed to 1 cup oil

and 1/2 an oz to 5oz oil

Whats you ratio(s)

Thanks!!!
Most of the time my ardent FX is for recovering goodness from worked dry ice material. So it's fill that sucker all the way up to the top of the silicone sleeve with material, decarb, cover the material with oil and then infuse.
It's really the same with buds. I break my buds up quite thoroughly.
I always use the sleeve and I have a French press to get every last little bit out............ I let the French press sit on the beaker upside down while I'm decarbing the next round. Between the squeezing in the draining the material is usually fairly dry. That usually recovers roundabout a full eyedropper bottle every round.

I really need a tCheck!!!!!!!!!
This is some extremely potent MCT oil!
IMG_20230724_210643902.jpg

Doing well! Have you used your ardent much?

I've made quite a few batches of oils for gummies and brownies and such. Really like it! I actually forgot I posted this thread! :face: stoners!!!:haha:

I just switched over to soil and and in a 4x4 bed indoors. about two weeks in. Need to start a journal and will tag you when I do!

I've made quite a few batches of oils for gummies and brownies and such. Really like it! I actually forgot I posted this thread! :face: stoners!!!:haha:

I just switched over to soil and and in a 4x4 bed indoors. about two weeks in. Need to start a journal and will tag you when I do!
Oh yeah man! Definitely tag me! At the moment, about the closest I can have a bed is a 20 gallon grassroots living earth bag. It should be a pretty interesting grow.

Back