Are Bigger Buds/Colas Better, More Potent, Than Smaller Buds?

The best smoke comes from the weed that can't yield cause it's on full time struggle to survive. Give it the cold, the drought and lack of nutes and it will give you the best smoke you ever had.
I agree, because these are the ideal conditions for weed to grow. Quality nutrients is a Spartan diet and optimum conditions are heavy drought and heat at day and cold at night. And this is where genetics play a role, the most potent strains have anchestors that managed to survive such conditions.

I agree, because these are the ideal conditions for weed to grow. Quality nutrients is a Spartan diet and optimum conditions are heavy drought and heat at day and cold at night. And this is where genetics play a role, the most potent strains have anchestors that managed to survive such conditions.
Awesome man, I did not anticipate agreement on that one, nice. Mongolian steppe runt for the win!

Awesome man, I did not anticipate agreement on that one, nice. Mongolian steppe runt for the win!
More like Mediterranean guerilla grows of sativa landraces with heavy drought, extreme heat in summer and very cold autumn, with no nutrients and minimal attention.

Back