As good as everclear?

I make salve using the Magical Butter Machine II. Infuse 2+ cups of coconut oil with 1 oz of bud. 1/2 oz. decarbed 1/2 oz. not decarbed, that way you get both THC, THCa and CBD, CBDa. along with all of the other medical components of the cannabis plant. Process 2 hours @130°F. Strain that and put back in the MBII. In a cuisinart food processor chop up 3 or 4 cups of fresh cannabis leaves. I use the ones from my Dinamed CBD plant but any fresh leaves will be good. Put that into the MBII an process for 2 hours @130°F for 2 hours. Strain 2 cups into a metal pan and add 1/2 cup of olive oil and 2/3 cup of beeswax. Warm to dissolve and blend in the beeswax. Distribute into containers.
s2.jpg

I make salve using the Magical Butter Machine II. Infuse 2+ cups of coconut oil with 1 oz of bud. 1/2 oz. decarbed 1/2 oz. not decarbed, that way you get both THC, THCa and CBD, CBDa. along with all of the other medical components of the cannabis plant. Process 2 hours @130°F. Strain that and put back in the MBII. In a cuisinart food processor chop up 3 or 4 cups of fresh cannabis leaves. I use the ones from my Dinamed CBD plant but any fresh leaves will be good. Put that into the MBII an process for 2 hours @130°F for 2 hours. Strain 2 cups into a metal pan and add 1/2 cup of olive oil and 2/3 cup of beeswax. Warm to dissolve and blend in the beeswax. Distribute into containers.
View attachment 945187
You have a machine for everything. Lol

Gonna have a go at extracting from fresh bud using alcohol tomorrow
I have had very good results using the freezer method on fresh buds. Freeze the buds and ethanol at least overnight. Do a 5 minute wash with the frozen bud & ethanol. I usually have several quart jars of loosely placed buds and I just pour the ethanol from jar to jar. Recap the bud and put it back into the freezer for a second wash later. Then I dump the strained QWET into a jar and winterize it overnight. Filter it through the buchner filter with a [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] paper. Dry it off.

You can get a cheap single use buchner filter and convert it for reuse easy with a piece of 800 grit sandpaper. Carefully remove the used membrane, sand a 1/2" landing around the edge and use 90mm filter papers.
b2.jpg

b1.jpg

When mine is all mixed up it looks like something from a Troma movie!

e240345a96cb3f8aa9940ec27c88e859.jpg

HH

HushHush does Mephisto

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hushhush-does-mephisto.66600
How did you honey tincture end up buddy. Mine was bloody awful tasting, i came to the conclusion it still had alcohol in it so i put it in the crock pot for 8 hours on low and it near enough halved in quantity and tasted a lot better. I ended up with about 3/4 of a jam.jar or geen honey.
I put 1 teaspoon in a cup of tea and was nicely wasted for about 5 hours before i went to bed and slept right through. (Something which hasn't happened for about 10 years).

How did you honey tincture end up buddy. Mine was bloody awful tasting, i came to the conclusion it still had alcohol in it so i put it in the crock pot for 8 hours on low and it near enough halved in quantity and tasted a lot better. I ended up with about 3/4 of a jam.jar or geen honey.
I put 1 teaspoon in a cup of tea and was nicely wasted for about 5 hours before i went to bed and slept right through. (Something which hasn't happened for about 10 years).
Sounds about right lol. I have never slept so good. Take too much though and you need a good 18 hours to recover properly lol

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Maybe Just taken too much lol. Put 3 frozen teaspoons full into a coffee, tasted rank but drank it anyway. Will update in a few hours if i can.
I keep it in the freezer cos the wife doesnt like me getting stoned and this way it hits me roundabout when she goes to bed. Lol

Back